Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrod View Post
    Or you can just use a WeakAura to monitor your current Ignite tick. No calculations, just puts your Ignite tick in a more visible display than having to mouse over the debuff directly.
    This is what I think I'm going to do. I was trying MyBigIgnite and CombustionHelper last night and they honestly just confuse me more than they help. An ignite WA with a number on it that I can track and get used to what numbers are realistic are far easier for me to process than a bunch of other random numbers that I can set to turn green to tell me when to cast it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corazu View Post
    This is what I think I'm going to do. I was trying MyBigIgnite and CombustionHelper last night and they honestly just confuse me more than they help. An ignite WA with a number on it that I can track and get used to what numbers are realistic are far easier for me to process than a bunch of other random numbers that I can set to turn green to tell me when to cast it.
    It's really simple, yet effective. Only requirement is that you pay attention to the number to learn were you sit on average and what a good high Ignite value is for your gear level.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrod View Post
    It's really simple, yet effective. Only requirement is that you pay attention to the number to learn were you sit on average and what a good high Ignite value is for your gear level.
    That's why it will be sitting in the middle of my screen. It will become engrained over time and be fine for me, I could even make the WA do a colorshift based on value if I wanted to, although I'd need to keep it updated as I gear up.