Thread: MM or Surv

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The MM hunters in my guild are pulling some really good numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to keep your dignity play Survival. If you want to be a good hunter, play MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    If you want to keep your dignity play Survival. If you want to be a good hunter, play MM.
    This doesn't even make sense, how are you keeping your dignity playing a spec with no CDs, no burst, and no execute? Ignoring however good it actually turns out to be relative to MS, it's about as faceroll as it gets right now in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    This doesn't even make sense, how are you keeping your dignity playing a spec with no CDs, no burst, and no execute?
    MM is the most poorly designed spec in WoW's history, it's an unfortunate accident that the numbers happen to make it the best spec if you want to do the most damage. Keep your dignity by playing a spec that wasn't designed by a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    MM is the most poorly designed spec in WoW's history, it's an unfortunate accident that the numbers happen to make it the best spec if you want to do the most damage. Keep your dignity by playing a spec that wasn't designed by a moron.
    You keep spouting statements without any reasons backing them up. Aside from the fact that "most poorly designed spec" is clearly an opinion, and not a fact, if we WERE to treat it like a fact, what are your reasons? The way I see it, it plays a lot like a caster, but with fewer disadvantages. Current MM spec has RNG, cooldowns, and an execute... two of those things survival doesn't have (CD, or execute) and BM doesn't have one due to the best current spec (RNG). The way I see it, MM is the *BEST* currently designed spec. Just because the feel of it doesn't jive with how you envision a hunter to be played doesn't make it poorly designed.

EDIT: The best part is, taking a gander at your armory, your experience starts and ends with LFR for WoD raiding. Meaning you don't have to actually deal with any mechanics, you just sit there and DPS. I find it hard to take you seriously with your sweeping, opinionated statements and that kind of experience.