Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Handmade WoW Themed glasses

Hi guys, what do you think about those glasses?

waste of money. 10 chars

am not a hater btw i just wouldnt buy any of them, i dont find them attractive tbh.
    Last edited by tratra; 2014-12-14 at 12:46 PM.

Horde symbol looks way out of place on the horde glass.

Deleted
    Looks good, I would not buy them for myself but would appreciate them as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Did you make them? Nice job, don't listen to dem haters

By that logic it shouldn't be on T-shirts either but burned with a hot iron on the chest..at least tattooed
    huhurhurhurhu haters durururudururu

OP asked what people thought about them.
    People gave their opinion.
    If they don't like it, it doesn't mean they are ''haters''. Fucking tumblr cancer shit.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-12-14 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Did you make them? Nice job, don't listen to dem haters

By that logic it shouldn't be on T-shirts either but burned with a hot iron on the chest..at least tattooed
    ?? I'm simply stating that the Horde icon isn't center with the Blizzard logo. Looks out of place to me, would look better above the middle of the blizzard logo imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    huhurhurhurhu haters durururudururu

OP asked what people thought about them.
    People gave their opinion.
    If they don't like it, it doesn't mean they are ''haters''. Fucking tumblr cancer shit.
    Oh wow.

Hating on Tumblr?

Fite me irl m8.

Seriously though OP, while i wouldn't buy them i'd appreciate them as a gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    ?? I'm simply stating that the Horde icon isn't center with the Blizzard logo. Looks out of place to me, would look better above the middle of the blizzard logo imo.
    The logo are on the exact opposite side, so at first glance in the 2nd picture it looks out of center on the horde glass, but that is just from the direction you're looking at the glass. I had to do a double take too

Deleted
    indeed nice work.

Deleted
    The glass is turned around. That's why it LOOKS out of place. It isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you talking about the second picture? The Horde logo is on the opposite side of the glass to the Blizzard logo, so just appears off centre due to the angle.

Personally I wouldn't buy any WoW-themed merchandise, and I also wouldn't buy those glasses as they look like cheap tumblers, but there is a market for that sort of thing though it's somewhat inundated.

Deleted
    Thanks for your opinions, those glasses and the box has been made by an artisan friend of mine, a true craftsman.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Oh wow.

Hating on Tumblr?

Fite me irl m8.

Seriously though OP, while i wouldn't buy them i'd appreciate them as a gift!
    Don't bring a Corgi with a knife to a fight, bro.

Bring one of these.

http://www.ealuxe.com/wp-content/upl...6/Ferocity.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/CtlxfR1B4qs/maxresdefault.jpg

The logos are off center off the symbols. The etching and box (especially) are nicely done.

Do people realize that the symbols and the text are on opposite sides of the glass?
    OT: nice job. Would not buy though

They'd be nice as a gift, but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to buy them. They're nice though!

Only improvement I could think of is a Jim Beam decanter shaped like Thrall.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I can assure you that the faction symbols are perfectly aligned with the opposite Blizzard logo, the problem is that the angle from I took the photos is not the best one hehe :P, but thanks for the comments, it's my fail as a photographer anyway :P.

Ah, i really like the box, looks great!

I'm skeptical to the glasses though. They seem a bit lack luster. Might be their common shape or so, not really sure! Just a feeling.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Dodger did this on Swords and Stitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykz1...4EchEwcveHP6FZ