Deleted

Does Soul Reaper snapshot?

I know most snapshotting has been removed from the game but I was wondering if Soul Reaper snapshot's? So if my CD's are run out just after I apply does the final tick of damage go with what I had or what I have? Sorry if this is a stupid question but if it does notsnapshot's I will be able to squeeze and extra soulreaper in with CD's and timing it.

AFAIK there is no more snapshotting at all.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Balance druid DoTs snapshot the eclipse multiplier, but that's about it.

Deleted
    Feral's bleed's still snapshot to roar and blood talons.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    Feral's bleed's still snapshot to roar and blood talons.
    And Tiger's Fury iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    I know most snapshotting has been removed from the game but I was wondering if Soul Reaper snapshot's? So if my CD's are run out just after I apply does the final tick of damage go with what I had or what I have? Sorry if this is a stupid question but if it does notsnapshot's I will be able to squeeze and extra soulreaper in with CD's and timing it.
    Well to answer your question! The Soul Reaper final tick updates dynamically! so the tick has to go off with trinket proccs cds etc. if you want it to do more dmg! So it scales with the AP you have!

10+ Year Old Account
    to get the most out of it, pop cds as you have one about to expire as opposed to using it as cds expire
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghouliciouz View Post
    Well to answer your question! The Soul Reaper final tick updates dynamically! so the tick has to go off with trinket proccs cds etc. if you want it to do more dmg! So it scales with the AP you have!
    The most dramatic post I've read today!

Deleted
    Thank's for the quick answer guys!

Deleted
    On the same topic how does SR work with our 2 pieces pvp? Does only the initial damage get increase or the tick aswell?

Deleted
    Initial damage I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually dont know, ill try it out before my raid tonight and post my findings

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Balance druid DoTs snapshot the eclipse multiplier, but that's about it.
    FYI, boomkin dots don't snapshot eclipse multiplier.

They don't? They used to, in beta. This was removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    They don't? They used to, in beta. This was removed?
    Correct - since moonfire/sunfire spam is boomkins intended mobile dps (baring SS charges/procs) - blizz didn't want to penalize over-writing a strong eclipse dot with a weak eclipse dot just cause you had to move - so they removed the eclipse snapshooting (each tick now scales dynamically with current eclipse energy).

Very few things still snapshot (feral bleeds on spec based % increase - i think devouring plague, but not 100% sure)

Ahh, I obviously missed that. Thanks for the correction.