Cool PvE Trinket question

Hello guys, here goes armory http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros /Toxup /simple

Please feel free, to see if there is something I can change for min/maxin

shifting between IF/MI depends on fight

Is the PVP trinket with 60 (ca) vers, and 735 int proc, better than the ones i got now?

I feel like the proc is really OP, which would ofc make the trinket Viable...

I just want to hear ppl thougts, on the trinkets, (BiS trinkets) and now, the pvp trinkets. Are they Viable for PvE?

Thanks all! (remove phrases, Couldnt post links yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say you to drop off the crit trinket in favor of everbloom one, with multistrike proc, but your PvP trinket with vers and int proc will work well too (if i'm not mistaken you are talking about 660 one, right? If it's not the one, then no)

- - - Updated - - -

And for BiS trinkets i would call
    Copeland's Clarity for sick SP proc use.
    and
    Quiescent Runestone for amount of int and multistrike on it. And haste. Why not? it's freaking 3rd stat on a trinket.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-12-15 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Yep, I was reffering to the 660 one(Conquest points)

And thanks for mentioning the Everbloom one, almost forgot that...

So I think il just Insta buy the 660 pvp trinket, and then try to farm out the everbloom one.. I guess the BiS ones, is gonna wait abit. Maybe when its on sale cheap..

Thanks alot for the good advice/tips!