Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Then don't? The blizzard dev in your house isn't real
    you don't have one in your house?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    you don't have one in your house?
    I don't have one physically in my house, but the sniper rifle is always aimed at my forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Hah I knew it. No one should be surprised that they are increasing rep gained in the last couple of weeks.
    Yep. It's why I hate time limited content. They make it really grindy at first then fast when it's about to end.

Just to bump engagement metrics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I'm sure there are people who can't be bothered to pay the sub fee, and it's not like you get to see much of the game levelling 1-20 on the trial/free thing.

Edit: I was a little vague. What I meant is that this could have been a nice way to possibly entice people into trying a months sub of WoW. Plunderstorm could tempt people if they like things like the combat, graphics, spells etc
    I feel like people who would come to try plunderstorm, would not then go "I should sub to and try wow!" and if they did, they would hate it/feel massive whiplash, cause it is a COMPLETLY different game.
    Like imagine trying to attract a pokemon player into wow, by showing them pet battles and then trying to get them into the rest of the game through that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    Yep. It's why I hate time limited content. They make it really grindy at first then fast when it's about to end.

You say you hate it, but then praise it every single time it was used in the past.
    "Fomo is bad, expect for when nostalgia"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2024-04-17 at 03:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

You say you hate it, but then praise it every single time it was used in the past.
    "Fomo is bad, expect for when nostalgia"
    Man the dude has you on ignore and his sad I'm the victim post to the mods was pathetic enough
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I feel like people who would come to try plunderstorm, would not then go "I should sub to and try wow!" and if they did, they would hate it/feel massive whiplash, cause it is a COMPLETLY different game.
    Like imagine trying to attract a pokemon player into wow, by showing them pet battles and then trying to get them into the rest of the game through that.
    True I guess. They are different games, but someone might like the style of combat, art style etc. The chances are slim it would attract many people just from that, but there is still a chance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    True I guess. They are different games, but someone might like the style of combat, art style etc. The chances are slim it would attract many people just from that, but there is still a chance.
    "Style of combat" Except the combat style is VERY different. Having to land all your attacks is very different then our normal combat.

But yeah, of course there is many it would attract, but it would also scare off many people.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post

Sure it can be grindy, but if you have played plunderstorm almost everyday(an hour or two) you would be pretty far along already and with this obvious boost it would require even less time.

It seems way to many people have hateplayed plunderstorm for a couple of days and grinded it out just for the cosmetics. Thats on them. It was a given they would bump the xp.