what should i do?

i have the same pattern with every guild i join, i join and people are very friendly to me then a week or 2 later no one talks to me and when i say stuff in guild chat no one replies. i think its cus maybe i talk too much but i just try to be friendly and social.

right now im in guild in pub side, so should i leave it and then join another and keep guild chat off? or should i stay in my current guild and not talk to anyone for a week or 2 and see if anyone says anything to me?

Deleted
    In our guild, it basically the same. Alot of friendly and social players, but chat seems abandoned.
    That's because everyone is usually there on Mumble!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesket View Post
    i have the same pattern with every guild i join, i join and people are very friendly to me then a week or 2 later no one talks to me and when i say stuff in guild chat no one replies. i think its cus maybe i talk too much but i just try to be friendly and social.

right now im in guild in pub side, so should i leave it and then join another and keep guild chat off? or should i stay in my current guild and not talk to anyone for a week or 2 and see if anyone says anything to me?
    Personally I say give it longer than a week or 2 weeks.

It takes time to acclimate into a new guild. If you think you talk to much you probably do. Tone it back a bit. Not saying anything isn't going to help your situation but talking too much isn't either.

However, it is hard to find guilds that match you on every level but no way you do it in a week or two. Give it a go, stick with it and if after a while you still think it's not working out or you're not blending in, find another one. You're not going to find your BBF on the internet but give it time.

EDIT - I also should have added what Jaylie said. Many times chat isn't lively because we're all in team speak. Easier to play and talk than play and type.
    Last edited by quras; 2014-12-15 at 08:34 PM.

One of my guilds is decently chatty. Most of my imp toons are in my alt guild, 2 are in real guilds and there is rarely chatter (I'm usually only on long enough to send out crew missions). Pub side I actually have 3 toons in the same guild, and there are a few that chat a decent amount, sometimes we'll actually do stuff together (team for dailies or help on a kingpin bounty). That's where my only 60 is, and she is geared (if you call all 186s geared), and I've actually done stuff with these people before. I wouldn't move her. The others? sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience guild chat is hardly used anymore, this is over all MMOs I have played. People prefer using voice comms.

That is what happens when you join an established guild, they usually have something like teamspeak set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    In my experience guild chat is hardly used anymore, this is over all MMOs I have played. People prefer using voice comms.
    hmm, I've seen this in legit guilds, they'll have a mumble or something and have a handful of people that'll always be in there. They still gchat though, I haven't seen anything exclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Tank, everyone needs tanks.