Legacy Buff in MoP

Would you like it if this would happen? (before the end of WoD) I'm fully aware soloing old content is not the list of importance, but I got mad spoiled with this insane damage buff and would love it in MoP

Would be nice, but it would probably cost a raid tier.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I thought this was the case. I was sad to know there wasn't any when I tried to solo SoO.

However, SoO normal I was almost able to solo the first boss. Wait till we get some gear and I'm sure soloing MoP content will be real if you know how to play properly. After all, it's not as much fun to simply one-shot shit than to actually figure out a strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    At first I thought this was the case. I was sad to know there wasn't any when I tried to solo SoO.

However, SoO normal I was almost able to solo the first boss. Wait till we get some gear and I'm sure soloing MoP content will be real if you know how to play properly. After all, it's not as much fun to simply one-shot shit than to actually figure out a strategy
    Yeah, I'm really torn between this too. I loved soloing ICC when it was hard to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You don't need a buff because the point of the buff is to compensate for the fact mobs were squished less than you were, and nothing else.

Most MoP bosses are already starting to become soloable/already soloable by tank classes.
    I'm aware that I don't need a buff. But it does make an insane difference. Although, I wouldn't compare myself to you. Bosses soloable by top tier DK's aren't soloable by me, simply because I'm not as good as you in it.

So wait an expansion until you can one shot the mobs and be done with it

Honestly I'd like a little bit of a tweak just so pugging SoO mythic for xmog is definitely doable. Mythic still locks you to 20 people and I don't think you can count on pugs to do mechanics like Thok's fixate or Garrosh's annihilate during intermission (we all saw how that worked out in LFR).

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post

Already 1-shot the first 2 bosses of MSV on my hunter ub 600-gear a few weeks back. I think most normal bosses should be a piece of cake in Herioc~ gear. it'll mostly be mechanics that will be holding us back. keeping my pet alive is no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    Honestly I'd like a little bit of a tweak just so pugging SoO mythic for xmog is definitely doable. Mythic still locks you to 20 people and I don't think you can count on pugs to do mechanics like Thok's fixate or Garrosh's annihilate during intermission (we all saw how that worked out in LFR).
    Just get a tank, a few dps and a healer and you should be golden.

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    God forbid you have to do the mechanics to beat a fight. Get over it and just do OR don't do it. Really hard choice there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Soloing Firelands/Dragon Soul got really boring with the Legacy buff imo tbh, but it would've happened without the squish too thanks to character power increasing. :L

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Soloing Firelands/Dragon Soul got really boring with the Legacy buff imo tbh, but it would've happened without the squish too thanks to character power increasing. :L
    25-man would still have been hard, probably, Some TBC-25 bosses/Vanilla 40-man where still hard to do in Cata(as a hunter, atleast)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    God forbid you have to do the mechanics to beat a fight. Get over it and just do OR don't do it. Really hard choice there.
    Get over it? I am over it, this isn't a rant or a complaint.

You know what would be better? They just give us all GM powers. Maybe mail all the players one of these?

Martin Thunder
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Martin_Thunder

Who needs legacy when you can use this "Use: Kills all enemies in a 30 yard radius." its only an ilevel of 75, it can't be to powerful now right?
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2014-12-15 at 06:18 PM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.