Help about my hunter dps

hello guys, i just want to ask if someone with more experience with hunters can tellme if im doing something wrong, cuz i feel i should be doing more dps that this

notice that in this fight i was in the group for chains, does that have something to do??
    Last edited by Bamsillo; 2014-12-15 at 05:41 PM.

I'm not the best at reading logs but you need to be casting way more Chimera shot. Worry more about it than AS.

You need to use Chimaera on cooldown, on some fights u waste almost as many as u use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically what everyone else is saying but you need to cast Chimaera on CD. The only semi difficult part of the Marksman Rotation is managing your focus to where you can cast Chimaera shot and Glaive Toss (if your using it, i use barrage for chain duty on Kargath as well). Aimed Shot is actually pretty low on your priority list, with Kill Shot, Chimaera, Murder of Crows and Glaive toss all being higher.

u could try going for the steady shot talent, it makes rotation more rotational, and you wont miss a chimaera shot.
    (its like chimaera- glaive - aimed 2* steady-aimed chimaera or chimaera aimed , depending on your haste)

How often should you take Barrage over Glaive Toss? Like when you will have 3+ targets to use it on?