Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Leaked Lordaeron in WoD files

Phased zone for legendary quest ring ?

where is this located?

WTF

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly can't tell if this is fake or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like a caverns of time thing

I knew it! it was only a matter of time before we travelled from the alternate past to an alternate future- an alternate version of our present.

CoT instance? Undead being kicked out of UC?

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I knew it! it was only a matter of time before we travelled from the alternate past to an alternate future- an alternate version of our present.
    Ah yees, that sounds much more awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralufar View Post
    CoT instance? Undead being kicked out of UC?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yees, that sounds much more awesome.
    hahaha yes

Gotta agree with it being a possible quest thing from the Legendary. Either that or we really will have a middle raid tier involving the Infinite.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Hope this is real, I've always wanted to see more Lordaeron.

Also I'm so sick of Orcs and would like to see more interesting Alliance-side stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    oh god no. blizzard said they wouldnt complicate things even more.

Pretty big for the Legendary ring stuff, but seems likely or Caverns of Time, assuming real. Also possible it's next expansion stuff. Remember the whole Deadmines Burning crusade stuff.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Sorry guys but this is fake, this model is made by Pinkhair from (site not to be named). just check it up if you want.

Plot twist: Sylvanas is Cho'gall's master.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Maybe they just decided to update it. The "destroyed SW" map was also leaked this way and it ended up being a part of Garrosh HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Orikon View Post
    Maybe they just decided to update it. The "destroyed SW" map was also leaked this way and it ended up being a part of Garrosh HC.
    this is true we will see

Seems like back in time thingy, my humble guess is back to the 1st orc invasion or second perhaps secure hidden artifact that dead Gul'dan has found or maybe witness the 1st Legion invasion to Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Very interesting. The only thing more interesting than past Draenor would be past Azeroth to me.
    This. I really think it'd be awesome to see the Azeroth of WoD's timeline and meet some of the old Alliance heroes/villians. It'd be badass to see characters like Anduin Lothar and Thoras Trollbane in game.

Can I bind HS and live there, blizzard please?

Deleted
    I want to be leaf, but can't unfortunately. I would love more than anything for this to be a part of next expansion as mentioned above, and for the alliance to actually reclaim Lordaeron as a home for the Worgen(?). My worgen lore isn't really on point but is that a possibility? seems like the only possible race we could throw in there unless humans migrated from stormwind which isnt very likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orikon View Post
    Why would they update it in such a way though? Haven't been there in a while, but isn't capital city all destroyed?

what if this is a content patch quest hub :>