PvP set-bonuses in PvE

This week I'll get my 2nd set piece of gladiator gear. The 2set is a 50% crit chance increase for the first bloodthirst/ms/shieldslam after using a charge. For fury this is awesome, as my first bloodthirst will always crit and I also use charge quite a few times on most fights in Highmaul.

My question is wether these set bonuses might make having 4 PvP set-pieces BiS for Highmaul HC and below. The items are already better than normal HM gear, and only 10 ilvls behind the HC gear.

The 4set makes you generate 3 rage per 1% health you lose, which is pretty spectacular for all three specs. Most fights involve us taking loads of damage, and if it works this'll give us tons of rage to dps with.

Do you guys think the 2set outweighs losing 20 ilvls?
    Does the 4set outweigh another 20 ilvls?

Has anyone got lucky with RBG items and already tried using the 2-4set in PvE or done any simulations?

Am I an idiot and pvp set-bonuses are disabled in raids?
    Last edited by Xiaz89; 2014-12-16 at 01:33 PM.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Deleted
    Unless the stats are perfect it wouldn't be worth it and even then the itemlevel will always be lower than heroic+ which should result in a dps loss even if you take the set bonuses into account.
    Last edited by mmoc23cbb958cd; 2014-12-16 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Vs normal/hc Hightmaul pvp gear its good , if we are talking about Conquest gear (660) ilevel , vs Mithic or BRF gear not so much

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    Vs normal/hc Hightmaul pvp gear its good , if we are talking about Conquest gear (660) ilevel , vs Mithic or BRF gear not so much
    Which is why I specifically asked for HC and below comparisons. The 660 gear is clearly better than normal HM loot, but I'd like to see comparisons of the benefits of the pvp set bonuses and the extra ilvl from HC loot.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Its only going to be better because of the ilvl, one crit in a 5minute fight is hardly going to make a difference.

it will alsow depend from your damage taken in encounter