Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traps View Post
    I might take OP more seriously if people hadn't hit Legend using 0-dust decks with every class. Your mechanics are bad and need refining.
    Out of interest, when happened that last time?

Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    After few months break ill started playing hs again, got 2 epic cards in my deck rest are some blues mostly, still im getting wrekcked at rank 20+. In 24 games in last 2 days i won 1 game when dude loged out i belive, most of those games finish in 6-7 turns. So just a thought if you are planing to comeback to hs be rdy to spend shit load of money else You dont stand a chance cus even in 20+ bracets you will face full legendaries/epic decks only, or im super unlucky...
    -I never buy decks ever.
    -I rarely play more games than are needed to do my dailies.
    -I've opened maybe 5-6 GvG decks? No legendaries (or even epics IIRC), one rare per deck that's it.
    -I just hit rank 15 with the same old deck I've been using since Naxx started with maybe 4 common GvG cards thrown in because I liked the look of them, it's been a pretty easy ride. Got four back to back wins earlier.

So I dunno man, bad RNG? Wrong deck style? God out to get you?

I'm not gonna lie and tell you HS is perfectly balanced or that there aren't some ball-shrivellingly horrifying combos people can throw at you or that the game isn't going nuts because of all the new cards and the meta still taking shape... but it's not as bad as you're saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I shall not take your advice, no sir, I shall not!

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    I recently came back with the release of new cards. At rank 20 you hit a LOT more good players and powerful cards than you used to. Playing my best casual decks from a couple months ago I'm losing about 75% of the time at rank 20.
    Shrug, I just creamed a bunch of them. One of them was a golden player... that normally causes me to soil my pantaloons.

But you know every season when the ranks reset the queues become a huge jumble of players of all different skill levels at your rank. One round you're playing a scrub the next you're getting your lunch money taken by someone who was pretty obviously legend ranked or at least very high up in previous seasons. It'll settle down. Might take a while given how much new shit there is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.