Deleted

Shadow Priest Alt

Hey Champions,

I recently leveled my priest to 100. And from then ive been trying to figure out the optimal spec/stats.
    Now ive read the forums and i know stats are a bit up in the air atm for shadow but some quick questions to clarify.

1. I'm using CoP atm but using the CoP lite rotation. Am i gimping my DPS by not using the dotless rotation or is the Lite version about the same as the dotless one?
    2. Is enchanting/gemming Mastery the way to go or will i need 2 gearsets for single and multitarget fights?
    3. I seem to struggle alot on moving fights. Any tips to improve that.

Thanks for taking the time to read my questions if you did .

1. CoP Lite was killed when they buffed our mastery later in the beta testing cycle. You are gimping yourself. CoP-dotweaving is the highest DPS you can achieve and there are plenty of threads already detailing this rotation.

2. Mastery is our ST stat, but the other stats aren't worthless. You can gem/enchant pretty much anything other than Versatility and you'll be fine.

3. Pre-plan your movement. Move ahead of time, turret as long as possible. Move again. SoD on multi-target fights gives you something to cast on the move during a GCD. Glyphed SW: D gives you another thing to cast. Glyphed Reflective Shield is yet another thing you can cast while moving. But more than anything, just plan your movement ahead of time and you should be fine.

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick response . I ll definitly look into the dotweaving then and i was just making sure i was gemming the right thing . Thanks for the information