7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrent View Post
    How does weapon speed affect us currently? I'm asking because I just snagged http://www.wowhead.com/item=118740/b...&bonus=642:644 which is an 5 ilvl over my current weapon.

Is the faster weapon speed basically negate the gain of 5 ilvls?
    with weapons 99.9% of the time the higher ilvl item is better last time i simmed i think wep dmg was 5:1 of any other stat

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    That feel when you were hoping for that but got HWF DC instead -_______________-
    At least DC is useful... I keep getting chests and heads from mine :/
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Meanwhile my guild's other ret paladin had his cache delayed compared to everyone else, and he got the mythic cache. He also got MWF Treads of the Defiler from it, talk about luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrent View Post
    How does weapon speed affect us currently? I'm asking because I just snagged http://www.wowhead.com/item=118740/b...&bonus=642:644 which is an 5 ilvl over my current weapon.

Is the faster weapon speed basically negate the gain of 5 ilvls?
    Weapon speed is normalized
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    Anyone know why Sol is using Seal of Righteousness on Council?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...auras&source=3

Quote Originally Posted by Salahuddin View Post
    Anyone know why Sol is using Seal of Righteousness on Council?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...auras&source=3
    i posted about this a while ago, sor will basically double the damage of edh since every sor hit puts a stack on where as censor only the originaly first hit does, so sor on 2 targets, sot on single

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by statphantom View Post
    i posted about this a while ago, sor will basically double the damage of edh since every sor hit puts a stack on where as censor only the originaly first hit does, so sor on 2 targets, sot on single
    Ah, that clears things up, thanks. Is it worth switching to SoR when an add spawns (for example on Kilrogg or Velhari), and what about fights like Mannoroth and Xhul, where there's waves of adds?

Quote Originally Posted by Salahuddin View Post
    Ah, that clears things up, thanks. Is it worth switching to SoR when an add spawns (for example on Kilrogg or Velhari), and what about fights like Mannoroth and Xhul, where there's waves of adds?
    zhul definitly, manna yes untill imps stop spawning, and kilrogg and valhari nop stick with truth, not up for long enough.
    Last edited by statphantom; 2015-08-02 at 12:47 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by statphantom View Post
    zhul definitly, manna yes untill imps stop spawning, and kilrogg and valhari nop stick with truth, not up for long enough.
    not sure why you wouldnt use SoR for velhari when adds are up. the adds are up for plenty of time and the dmg with EDH is for sure worth it over SoT. also its not like the add doesnt need to die, he still does need to be passively cleaved by almost every class aslong as it isnt a major dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    not sure why you wouldnt use SoR for velhari when adds are up. the adds are up for plenty of time and the dmg with EDH is for sure worth it over SoT. also its not like the add doesnt need to die, he still does need to be passively cleaved by almost every class aslong as it isnt a major dps loss.
    Really think it's worth using SoR rather than stacking SoT on two targets?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciata View Post
    Really think it's worth using SoR rather than stacking SoT on two targets?
    If you have an EDH then SoR 2 target is better than stacking SoT 2 target. It's that simple.

Deleted
    censure dmg is low compared to full stacks at the second target all the times

Hello everybody!, so Finally i have my Heroic EDH :P, should i use SoR always that adds are up for more than 20 secs?. I mean whats the breaking point in using SoT or SoR.
    Example on Mannoroth, xhul adds go down pretty quick, in hellfire assault also. So Which bosses u are going SoR on adds i think its easier to write 3 than 10 :P. Ty!

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Does anyone know where the 715 Skull of War stand in the trinket ranking? My other pally has the worst luck and still using M Vial and a WFSocketed Rumbling Pebble >_<
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question is a 695 unending hunger worth switching in for a 685 vial of shadows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    ^ if you have the legendary ring im sticking with Vial
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanael View Post
    ^ if you have the legendary ring im sticking with Vial
    Not yet. Still using 17H 4pc other trinkets are 705 Chipped prisim and 685 Horn of screaming spirits.

Edit: 2pc T18N now.
    Last edited by OGXanos; 2015-08-03 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkuslumina View Post
    If you have an EDH then SoR 2 target is better than stacking SoT 2 target. It's that simple.
    Yeah it's also pretty annoying to keep up censure on two targets now with T18 when you don't judgement very much (mouseover/focus judge) and/or you're using LoV (don't want to switch if target is too far away from your cs focus target).
    Last edited by RagnorZ; 2015-08-03 at 01:13 AM.

Anyone have a WA string for LoV? I used the search function but came up empty handed.

Is anyone else still left with such an empty feeling regarding LoV? Even on legitimate fights where you're able to essentially never drop your stacks, I'm still completely underwhelmed by it. Even in my own sims, light movement, which is going to give it relatively high uptime, the 720 version of the trinket is simming ~ 400 dps higher than the 716 w/socket UH I have. Perhaps I just expected so much more out of a "class" trinket. At the moment, it feels like it needs higher stacking capabilities, or a higher % dmg done per stack, within reason. The price just doesn't seem to match the potential payoff with this piece yet, I maintain hope of some tweaking on it.