10+ Year Old Account

700 daily cooldown question.

Hey guys just got a quick question Icyveins says your suppose to be able to do things like warpaint/taladite crystal 3 times a day at 100 but my guildies can't seem to. Is this a bug or does the Daily cooldown just recharge up to 3 allowing you to not have to log on every single day to do them? Thanks in advance for any insight.

Far as I remember - you need max level profession. Then you get 3 charges of your daily CD meaning you can queue 3 crafts. Then 1 charge recharges per day, so you still only get 1 daily CD per day, but you can login once every 3 days and craft them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

The latter. When you hit 700, you get 3 charges of the daily CD. You can blow them all right away, and you gain 1 charge every 24H. So yes effectively it makes it so you don't have to log in every day and freak if you miss a CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Hey guys just got a quick question Icyveins says your suppose to be able to do things like warpaint/taladite crystal 3 times a day at 100 but my guildies can't seem to. Is this a bug or does the Daily cooldown just recharge up to 3 allowing you to not have to log on every single day to do them? Thanks in advance for any insight.
    Yes it allows you to store up to 3 charges if you miss days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Yes it allows you to store up to 3 charges if you miss days.
    Has anyone actually tried this (currently) to see if this works? Because I have several toons at 700 skill and this has never worked for me.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

They removed it from the game. It was on live for 3 or 4 days before they got rid of it.

As I said in a different thread it was nerfed without so much as a hotfix note.