Deleted

Should hemo be in sub rotation?

Heya Guys, i know for a fact that dropping hemo alltogether was a clear dps boost(something something epd) ... And now they buffed hemo and im torn wether to use iT or not.

After fiddling about with hemo last night (on mar gok) i settled on using iT solely in case i needed the glyphed bonus iT gives. Be iT either dueh to more simplicity or more ruptures(due to more multi backstabs) but i got the sense iT increased the danste done.

Thoughts, ideas? What do you do?

edit: how about now that it crits?

sorry for the weird english, dutch t9 on the ipad
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2014-12-20 at 11:41 AM.

Weaving in a hemo outside of find weakness at BiS level works out just below dps neutral in sims.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Is this with the recent buff? And just to reiterste, you'er saying iT should be used

This is with the recent buff, it means it still doesn't have a place in the rotation but using it to refresh the dot is not a loss (or a very minor one, at least). With this in mind, it may be worth keeping up with the glyph just to give you saftey net if you get crazy multistrike procs and your rupture falls off and you're out of combo points.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Weaving in a hemo outside of find weakness at BiS level works out just below dps neutral in sims.
    What about lower ilv does it pull ahead or is it even further behind?

Deleted
    Well that pretty much compares with my xperience .. Thank you

Ryme, have you considered setting up the SimCraft APL to not Hemo weave, but to predict when you will have to let Rupture fall (based on duration, amount of combo points, and possibly energy) and to use Hemo at those moments? So basically, it would be implementing a hemo line with certain logic above Backstab, and then the hemo line with the logic of being in front of the target at the bottom of the generator list? I'd be willing to work on something along those lines.

something to keep in mins guys...for fights you may not be on the boss 100% of the time (kog) hemo is a dps increase due to more passive damage.
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by fredsterr View Post
    something to keep in mins guys...for fights you may not be on the boss 100% of the time (kog) hemo is a dps increase due to more passive damage.
    If it's not better when you're on the boss, it's not better off the boss either. A DoT is either worth casting, or it isn't. Time on target is not relevant.

Should be part of opener to start SV asap, then applied only if SnD and rupture are falling off at same time (however since you can store 10cp there is no excuse). Bottom line, if you are using a lot of hemo, you will be eating my dust on meters.

So Hemo ticks can crit now. I'm guessing its worth it to hemo weave now ?

Deleted
    this question, pretty much! another fake buff or is it getting there?

Quote Originally Posted by smana7 View Post
    So Hemo ticks can crit now. I'm guessing its worth it to hemo weave now ?
    Not done any testing yet, but I suspect this is enough to push it into being dps positive. However, I would also suspect that the increase it provides is likely pretty negligible.
    I am the lucid dream

Unless it now crits for 9000% Damage, it's yet another negligible change. I sincerely wouldn't bother weaving for such marginal gain...it adds yet another component for error, which could lead for a dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not done any testing yet, but I suspect this is enough to push it into being dps positive. However, I would also suspect that the increase it provides is likely pretty negligible.
    Think it's kind of like rupture for combat in SoO where if you don't get the full duration of the dot it isn't worth using?

Deleted
    So, anyone handy with Sims got the skinny on this? Hemo crits; yay or nay?

Deleted
    Nay. ~0.0126% dps increase to use hemo.
    Wont loose any dps to use it to cover up for if rupture falls off, because multistrike procs but its not worth keeping it up risking to loose dps from other sources to gain less than 0.2% dps.

Im new to doing my own simc so if anyone could post their own resulsts that would be nice, but its what i came up with running simc weaving hemo.