388. This poll is closed
  • its okay

42 10.82%
  • its not okay

346 89.18%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ...what? If she backs out - and implies that she doesn't want to - of course it is NOT ok to go on. How is this even a question?

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    If she wants out having teased you does not give you the right to rape her.

Only possible scenario I can see if this is done is in a "roleplaying" manner where she wants to pretend it but even then there's needs to be a stop word involved.
    What if I thought she was role playing and she just forgot to tell me the "stop" word before we started? Of course it couldn't no or stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    What if I thought she was role playing and she just forgot to tell me the "stop" word before we started? Of course it couldn't no or stop.
    "Chrysanthemum" is difficult to say while gagged.

About that, I have a question.

If two people agree to BDSM and other creepy shit like that and they have a safe word and one of them forgets it and is screaming at the top of his/her lungs while being ploughed with a broomstick, can he/she press charges?

I mean, they -did- have a safeword.

Deleted
    Yeah....no.
    If you lack so much self-control you can't keep yourself from raping her after she intentionally teases you and backs off then you're an idiot. Period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

If two people agree to BDSM and other creepy shit like that and they have a safe word and one of them forgets it and is screaming at the top of his/her lungs while being ploughed with a broomstick, can he/she press charges?

Well, i mean, inc dirty word...

In Sweden someone got off due to that defense, "I thought she wanted it and she forgot the x word".

Should wait for mooneye to link it

Deleted

I would imagine so, because some people willingly go incredibly far without giving their safe word.

Don't play with that stuff
    Have her sign a notarized document before even thinking about whipping it out

15+ Year Old Account

Such judgement It's genuinely a tricky case though, it could go both ways, depending on what the person should have been able to read from the situation.

Deleted
    "Is it ok to rape?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    you guys have never held down a chick during sex?

jesus christ live a little
    The OPs post is less holding down a woman..And sounds ALOT more rapey...Things like the holding down and all that generally take knowing the woman or knowing she likes it. See rape roleplay...The OP just sounds rapey..And frankly kinda disgusting to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Rape is bad.

2) If she does do it simply to fuck with your head, don't stick your dick in crazy.

3) Rape is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Well, i mean, inc dirty word...

In Sweden someone got off due to that defense, "I thought she wanted it and she forgot the x word".

Should wait for mooneye to link it
    I really hate it when cases become '' her word '' vs '' my word ''.

There's just no way of proving either way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    LOL some of the beta reactions in this thread....

No offense, but a lot of women are very indecisive or shy when it comes to relationships and sexuality and many -want- to be shoved down and taken.

Rape is bad though, but rape isn't just shoving a women down when she seems reluctant... People that don't understand the difference are either a virgin or a doormat.
    No, rape is when you have sex with her when she doesn't want to. How do you know when she's playing hard to get, how do you know when she just wants to be taken? Just try and hope for the best?

Deleted
    "Beta reactions" - yeah, shows what to expect from your post.

If the situation is not clear, back off. Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account

No offense, but a lot of women are very indecisive or shy when it comes to relationships and sexuality and many -want- to be shoved down and taken.

Rape is bad though, but rape isn't just shoving a women down when she seems reluctant... People that don't understand the difference are either a virgin or a doormat (subby).
    Or ya know scared shitless of legal stuff....These days can;t be too careful IMO. Why as i said if they are into it go for it if not then be careful. Like say a one night stand. Why i seem to like sex parties everything is laid out nice and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    "Beta reactions" - yeah, shows what to expect from your post.

If the situation is not clear, back off. Simple as that.
    My view as well..Also no means no unless otherwise stated(then have a safe word).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    No, rape is when you have sex with her when she doesn't want to. How do you know when she's playing hard to get, how do you know when she just wants to be taken? Just try and hope for the best?
    LOL what he describes that woman likes is one of the few ways to get me agressive. But yeah pretty much.. You need to know first.

Deleted
    of course it is, if she screams 'stop' it's woman code for 'go on master'

add ropes for extra sexyness

10+ Year Old Account
    no means yes

Since force or money are the only way I'll get to be with a woman I guess Im biased

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh. You don't even need to know the answer. Common sense says yes. Also wouldn't it be boring?
    Aye mate