Deleted

Duplicate Tabard of the Lightbringer

So, I just completed Shadowmourne on my paladin. When trying to hand in the quests for the items I got an error; I can't complete the tabard quest because I already have one equipped (bought it a long time ago). The tabard is unique so when I try to complete it I get an error "The Lightbringer's Redemption failed: Duplicate item found".

The problem is that my old tabard is soulbound so there is no way I can temporarily get rid of it. It also doesn't have a vendor price so I can't sell it and then buy it back either. I'm considering deleting the old one, completing the quest and then mailing the new one away. After that I can restore my old tabard with item restoration. My question is, can you even recover tabards with item restoration?

Has anyone else struggled with this issue yet?

Deleted
    A game master helped me when I got duplicate items. He will remove the existing ones and send them to your mailbox, that way you can complete the quests and send those items to your alts or do whatever. Just make a ticket and you will get sorted.

Deleted
    Could probably delete it and use the item restoration but I guess it is safer to just contact a GM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaeed View Post
    Could probably delete it and use the item restoration but I guess it is safer to just contact a GM
    I'd go for this, contact a GM first, if nothing, delete it, use the item restoration and hope for the best.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

This works as of recently. Helped a buddy of mine with his shadowmourne quest in exchange for the music box he already had. He wasn't able to loot the one from the cache, so he deleted his own sent me the one from the cache and restored his.

Deleted
    I just finished my Shadowmourne, I can confirm that this bug is still ruining the experience - 28.09.2017