Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i agree i got almost 7 level 100 toons now just rotating professions and doing oldskool raids with friends Vanilla-ToT making plenty just my work schedule doesnt allow it some weeks so i lose alot of gold

10+ Year Old Account
    I got lucky on my main with a salvage box it dropped a Copeland Clairty trinket ilvl 570..sold it for 50K last week....I make cards and sell one each day and make anywhere from 1K to 3K with dm cards....sold some savage feasts too, sell the tailor upgrade item. As for ore I got over 10K worth pouring out my ears from all my toons and its quite useless right now.

Like I always have really - farming Grim Batol for Embersilk Bag mats. WoD has in many ways made this easier because many garrison elements (herb garden, mine, missions, etc.) make getting gold an easy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    My current main is a skinner so I make quite a bit just farming and selling hides. Unlike other gathered mats (herbs/ore) the leather market seems to be going strong.
    What this guy does,

I have

2x JC
    1x BS
    1x Tailor,

I farm the ore from garrisons and send it equally between the two jcs, and slowly male the BoE items, at first I was getting 20k an item, now Im getting 5-10k

In WoD its not much, but topping 75k between three charactrs Im happy,

The quoted guy above has the right idea, the fur and the hide Im constantly buying

Vendoring green weps from salvaging

Deleted
    you could clear all the quests in Draenor.. which gives you about 7000g

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I run old raids, send followers on missions with gold, and vendor stuff I get from the salvage yard.

Selling Savage Blood on the AH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> random other shit.

Once SB has finally fallen below 1k ea, I'll start crafting upgraded gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I sell greater flasks now and then, but those don't generate tons of coin. 98% of my income is generated through rewards for just playing. I'll start running older content when I'm bored I suppose.

Deleted
    Started WOD with 1,27 million, currently at 2,05 million purchasing 250k+ worth of stuff in the meantime. I combine many gold making methods at once and optimize them all to take the least amount of time possible. Profit that adds up from this is over 200k per week since launch and it's still holding it's ground.

4 garrisons: 12 profession plots, two level 3 barns, 4 trading posts, 4 mines/herbgardens
    -8 professions crafting those i640 epics, initially selling for 40-60k, now for 7-15k (with good stats)
    -inscription + 4 insc buildings making 6 darkmoon cards per day
    -savage blood: 180,000g made on selling it so far
    -enchanting: the strongest goldmaker. buy mats cheaply, sell enchants with large premium
    -selling truegold and living steel (truegold sells at a greater price than in cata)
    -still doing old expansion cooldowns (imperial silk, sky golem etc)
    -farming old raids for mounts - earning about 15k a week in the process
    -shuffling resources at trading post - oh boy i miss 50g each boar meat. stupid hotfix

I've never made this much gold so easily. In MOP i did hit the gold cap couple of times and purchased good number of TCG to my collection but this costed me countless hours of ore shuffling with JC/alch. Now i just... leveled up my characters. That's it! No need for those fucking autoclickers and consortium key senders, which were barely even legal! I'll hit 10 million gold this expansion at this rate and not lose my mind in the process!

Mostly crafting and gold missions from the tavern.

I've made maybe 800k from crafting stuff on my 5 100s who are on the same server and selling it on the AH, but of course that market has sort of slowed down. This has definitely been the easiest expansion to make gold in for me personally. Didn't get in on the Savage Blood craze yet(prioritized getting followers + GR first), but that should be pretty damn profitable as well considering you apparently get a fair amount of those, and they still sell for like 2k each.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I made so much gold off buying DMF cards off the AH 8 of them per set for like 30k. and selling it for 50k. 4-5 of them a day all the way down to when they sold for like 10-15k. I think people though DMF had to be on to make them. Id spam get whispers buy the cards, make the deck give it to them and make 10-15k off no work at all.

Sold savage bloods.

Sold a Bulkwark boe shield week 1 for 180k.

selling pots when they sold for like 50g per.

First two weeks level 100 greens were selling for 1000g to 1500g for easy ilvl boost. so I would buy them for 100g and resell constantly.

Now that all these gimmicks have passed I flip mounts TCG or whatever I can.