WINION: the new top laner

Winion: As part of a joint scientific adventure between Noxus and Demacia, the WINION was born. He is a top laner that works off of the stance mechanic of Udyr. His passive is that all friendly minions in 10 yards will change to attack his current target. His Stances are the following

1. Battle stance: On activation Winion jumps to the target and does weapon damage/on hit effects. He gains increased attack damage based off his AD.
    2. Caster Stance: On activation shoots a target spell that does damage and slows based off of AP. His range is increased to standard ADC range and he gains attack speed and additional damage based on AP.
    3. Siege Stance: On activation disables targetted turret for 3 secs. His range is increased to standard ADC range and he gains additional damage based on AP.
    4. ULTIMATE SUPER WINION: On Activation Winion knocks up all enemies in a medium radius. He gains additional health, armor, attack damage, and magic resist.

Deleted
    Hahahahahahahaha, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha, no.
    what it sounds balanced and fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Balanced? Maybe.

Engaging and fun? Not really, it seems too passive, which is why I don't play Udyr.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    So you think a gapcloser/steroid, combined with a slow/ranged/steroid, ranged/TOWER DISABLING(!!!!)/steroid, and Knockup/health/MR/Armor/ANOTHER STEROID ... is fine?

Like, seriously?

hell.... his passive ALONE is pretty op..... level 1 minions auto-focus champ? GG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    hell.... his passive ALONE is pretty op..... level 1 minions auto-focus champ? GG
    ^^this

I'd suggest the passive scales up so at level 1 it's one minion not all at once or you'd just flatten any lane you go up against

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess someone (read: OP) just didn't think things through.

In the history of poor champion designs, this is definitely ranking right at the top of them.

In all honesty, I was convinced it was a joke and am somewhat surprised to not only find people responding to it in a serious way, but even have the OP trying to protect his champion idea.

Early levels he would decimate everyone, just be going in and doing one auto attack and let the minions do the job. They hit rather hard early on. Later, diving a turret without taking damage for 3 seconds, do you even know how long 3 seconds is? Perhaps if that was his ult.. Or the minion thing was his ult.. I dont know man, just seems broken to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Sounds like the most boring mechanics tbh. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Engaging and fun? Not really, it seems too passive, which is why I don't play Udyr.
    Friendly reminder that this is your opinion and not a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    For some reason I really hate it when the community attempts to come up with new Champ ideas, they're always bad, always. That's probably why I hate it haha.

Also I see it as a massive waste of time for both the OP and the reader. Maybe I'm just a negative Nancy and a Debbie downer...

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Maybe I'm just a negative Nancy and a Debbie downer...
    indeed but thanks for nercoing one of my old threads. These kinds of threads are just for fun and not meant to be serious. Most of the creations are jokes about the game or someone's cool idea. If you have ever noticed but all of the LoL champion creations are no nonsense except maybe the skins.