Garrison Invasion?

How do I get them started? I don't know much about them and trying to figure out how to participate in them. My garrison is level 3 but I don't see any quests or anyone attacking (from what I read on some sites). How do I the garrison invasions?

10+ Year Old Account
    you have to kill a certain amount of their people to get them to invade your garrison. IIRC its 500 or so.
    So kill 500 botani mobs, you'll get a botani invasion. Etc etc. Correct me if im wrong
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

In my experience, doing the daily apexis quests has been enough to trigger an invasion, but you can farm them by killing a certain type of mobs over and over (ie, shadow council people in shatt). Once you have one triggered, seargent grimjaw (i think that's his name) will have a quest for you right in front of your townhall.

10+ Year Old Account
    The areas where the Apexis daily is (except ashran) are filled with a 'faction' specific mobs.
    Slaughter mobs in a particular area, and after you kill A LOT (few hundreds) you will get invaded by them.

When you kill enough, the garrison panel will have a ''!'' on top of it. Then you get back to the garrison and talk to the guy in front of your town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    In my experience, doing the daily apexis quests has been enough to trigger an invasion, but you can farm them by killing a certain type of mobs over and over (ie, shadow council people in shatt). Once you have one triggered, seargent grimjaw (i think that's his name) will have a quest for you right in front of your townhall.
    This looks to be the case lately, at least for me. Last week I got 3 invasions after doing my dailies. Although to be honest, I wasn't paying attention to see if I got them while doing them. It just seemed like I got them after turn in.