Boomkin Trinket Question (Heroic Pols)

I am currently using the DMC Trinket (640) + Emblem of Gushing Wounds (640) which is 175 Int + 175 Haste.

My guild clears Heroic Highmaul each week now, but with the current available trinkets.. I am wondering if anyone has considered the effectiveness of using Pol's Blinding Eye (Heroic 670) has 346 BA with on use 1537 Mastery. With Mastery being the top stat to go for this seems like it would be huge.

Curious of everyone elses opinions or if I missed this being discussed anywhere else.?

You would be wasting a spot for a useable stat with the bonus armor on that trinket. Bonus armor doesn't do anything. Other trinkets would outweigh the mastery u would get from it easily. You said you have the 175int+175haste trinket. That is def better. Int is worth ALOT.

Mastery is, at most, the top secondary. Not the top overall stat. You'd seriously hurt your performance by using a trinket with half it's budget sunk into a completely useless stat.

Considering how close all of our stats are in value, it really doesn't seem worth it to sacrifice so much for a mastery trinket.

Thanks for everyones input. Kinda what I thought, it was just brought up to me by another Moonkin so I thought I would check what everyone here thought first.