Feel like dps should be higher (logs)

My recent heroic kargath kill. Was on chains.
    www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/LNYw7amXQ6MZRtyd (I can't post links)

Cytheris

10+ Year Old Account
    The dps of your whole raid should be higher

In your opening you used 4 sinister strikes to go to green and then eviscerated. Instead of eviscerating use killing spree, adrenaline rush and then eviscerate as it takes 10s off the cooldown of each and gets them on cooldown faster and I'd assume you'd be low on energy after using sinister strike to green which is ideal for killing spree.

Also use death from above before eviscerate.
    Last edited by Nib94; 2014-12-19 at 12:05 AM.

More like don't use Death from Above at all.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

You should be going with venom rush instead of death from above but aside from that I didnt notice any glaring mistakes on your logs, yet at 651 ilevel you definetly should be pulling more deeps, make its got somethign to do with how youre itemized ?

Death from Above is a no go. You are costing yourself quite a bit of burst plus the immense amount of energy DFA costs. Also, only 89% total uptime on RS. You want to get that up higher as close to 100% as possible. Remember you can renew sub 10s. Make sure you're using vanish as often as possible with the glyph as well to get some ambushes in.

Forgive me if something I am saying is off due to the encounter as I have not raided hardcore since last expansion. Just trying to help from what I've seen from the logs and being a previous top 100 raider.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Also, only 89% total uptime on RS. You want to get that up higher as close to 100% as possible. Remember you can renew sub 10s.
    Part of the low uptime is he is on chains, which means he is one of the 5 that goes up and cleaves all the adds down.
    Also I was under the impression you only need RVS up when you plan to SS, so i have been pooling a little bit of energy before applying it so I can get more SS in the debuff.
    Currently you want Venom Rush over DFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheris View Post
    My recent heroic kargath kill. Was on chains.
    www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/LNYw7amXQ6MZRtyd (I can't post links)

Cytheris
    What does your opening look like?
    I'm doing something like timer at 1s prepot--> ambush, RVS--> SS --> Vanish ambush--> AR, SS + Evisc Spam until deep insight,--> premed vanish ambush --> then Kspree at 3 seconds left of Deepinsight after AR has worn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaif View Post
    I'm doing something like timer at 1s prepot--> ambush, RVS--> SS --> Vanish ambush--> AR, SS + Evisc Spam until deep insight,--> premed vanish ambush --> then Kspree at 3 seconds left of Deepinsight after AR has worn off.
    You're losing a lot of time off your Killing Spree cooldown by delaying it that long and using it after AR. I doubt it's worth it to wait so long.