Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thinking of doing the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus101 View Post
    I sometimes miss this game,

personally I enjoyed the wow clone version of swinging light sabers instead of swords.

Gets the nerd juices flowing

SWTOR has a weird pull to it. I'm not sure why I like the game. I just find it fun, even though I know it's a second rate wow clone. Something about it is just entertaining in its own special way.

This info may be out of date, but was current 2 months ago. For pvp, if you group with a subscriber, you can queue for as many matches as you want and they won't count towards the weekly limit. That's how most f2p get around the limit and the reason that bioware's metrics show no f2p players ever hit the weekly limit. I do not believe that works with flashpoints/ops (dungeon/raids).

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    SWTOR has a weird pull to it. I'm not sure why I like the game. I just find it fun, even though I know it's a second rate wow clone. Something about it is just entertaining in its own special way.
    After playing SWTOR exclusively for the past 3 years, I've recently begun playing WoD and I'm really noticing how quaint and/or anachronistic WoW is in some areas compared to SWTOR. Things like:

• Bags - I hadn't played since 2011, and the size of bags since then has only grown by 4 spaces. Also I'm so used to having one big inventory that I installed Bagnon so I wouldn't have to deal with each bag separately.
    • Personal bank - The addition of the Reagent Bank is great, but I'm not a fan of the size of your bank being determined by the number and size of the bags you use for it anymore.
    • Eating/drinking - I can't tell you how many times I've pressed "=" to use Seethe.
    • Customizable interface - In 10 years they still haven't added the ability to change the screen layout without the use of an addon.

There are some things from WoW I'd like SWTOR to incorporate, like the Equipment Manager, but most of the time while I'm playing WoW, I'm wishing that it could be more like SWTOR.