Page 1 of 3
LastLast

17 fucking minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Kerstbal View Post
    17 fucking minutes
    There's actually been a few of these super long fights recently. World first Sha of Fear and Garrosh were both longer as I recall.

Before that have to go back to Illidan, Kael'thas and the Four Horsemen.

And still no US-region kill of Imperator... This is starting to show which region is better at this raiding thing..

EU i feel has been a better competitive side of gaming compared to US i foresee midwinter geting first US kill

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    There's actually been a few of these super long fights recently. World first Sha of Fear and Garrosh were both longer as I recall.

Hmmm..I might be underestimating how much longer it would take at the ilvls these guilds are doing the fight at. If it's similar to garrosh heroic that's fine I suppose

This fight looks like a total clusterfuck, I love it. Really think this is one of the better fights Blizz has made, and mythic seems to just make it better. Especially loving that Mark of Chaos seems to apply two effects per phase (e.g. both teleporting and rooting etc.)
    Warning - while you were typing 50 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergilius View Post
    This fight looks like a total clusterfuck, I love it. Really think this is one of the better fights Blizz has made, and mythic seems to just make it better. Especially loving that Mark of Chaos seems to apply two effects per phase (e.g. both teleporting and rooting etc.)
    All Runes of enhancement are active on pull, that's why it looks like a clusterfuck from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    All Runes of enhancement are active on pull, that's why it looks like a clusterfuck from the start.
    All runes? Not 2 runes per phase?

Deleted
    That Mark of Chaos weak aura is pretty next level

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    That Mark of Chaos weak aura is pretty next level
    Aye. I would love that Weak Aura, looks sick and probably pretty darn helpful

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ, that Shaman...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Jesus christ, that Shaman...
    Fire Nova well known fair and balanced ability.

Fight looks damn awesome. Music suits it to a T as well.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post

Sha of Fear with appropriate Gear was 21-22 minutes. Kinda exhausting.

Loving the intro

Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    EU i feel has been a better competitive side of gaming compared to US i foresee midwinter geting first US kill
    US raiding is dead

All this shows is how bad I am at Pally tanking that this guy can tank it all AND still pull 45k DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    2 runes per phase. rune 1 and 3 at start. then 1 and 2 and last 2 and 3.

I don't know too much about this fight but it looks like they're 3 tanking it there. Didn't think Blizz would setup fights for more than 2 tanks anymore.

This may just be a temp thing until people get better gear though.