Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagedive View Post
    I don't know too much about this fight but it looks like they're 3 tanking it there. Didn't think Blizz would setup fights for more than 2 tanks anymore.

This may just be a temp thing until people get better gear though.
    I'm pretty sure they used blood dks incredible AOE potential (and magic damage mitigation), instead of going 2 tanks + 2 dps for adds they went with 3 tanks +1 dps. They probably could have gone with 2 tanks but chose not to as it was easier that way *CITATION NEEDED*.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    And still no US-region kill of Imperator... This is starting to show which region is better at this raiding thing..
    It's not like we haven't known that for 10 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Jesus christ, that Shaman...
    He is streaming atm

http://www.twitch.tv/yliajo

I dont like fights this long, its a pain during progression for guilds that raid 3 hours or so per day, when you start getting good at the fight you waste like 20 minutes per pull...

post here pls mark of chaos distance wa or tmw setting
    Last edited by ztn; 2014-12-18 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerstbal View Post
    17 fucking minutes
    Long fights are one of the easiest ways to make a "hard" fight. I wouldn't say any of the Margok phases in particular are that challenging but chaining all of them together flawlessly is tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    And still no US-region kill of Imperator... This is starting to show which region is better at this raiding thing..
    Ascension (OC) just got the kill.

Deleted
    dat enhance dps

I'm curious if Blizzard intends to have some classes be cleavers, some better at AoE, etc. They seemed to concede that with healers, where they acknowledged that trying to have them all good at everything didn't really work. But Enhancement's AoE with Fire Nova seems grossly overpowered, much more so than the other classes who have been ahead, but not SO far ahead (see WW monk) that it looks silly on the dps meters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the world fist videos I've seen, I was only really impressed by the Algalon one. Something about that video is so good, I keep watching it from time to time.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    I'm curious if Blizzard intends to have some classes be cleavers, some better at AoE, etc. They seemed to concede that with healers, where they acknowledged that trying to have them all good at everything didn't really work. But Enhancement's AoE with Fire Nova seems grossly overpowered, much more so than the other classes who have been ahead, but not SO far ahead (see WW monk) that it looks silly on the dps meters.
    Blizzard, balancing classes properly, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Fire Nova well known fair and balanced ability.

Only boss where Enh Shaman can shine and yeah... LET'S NERF IT TO THE GROUND ... well sorry you could remove that spec from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Segasik View Post
    Only boss where Enh Shaman can shine and yeah... LET'S NERF IT TO THE GROUND ... well sorry you could remove that spec from the game.
    I'm on board with making enhancement better at everything else if fire nova becomes less silly.

Keep in mind that nova has been nerfed already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    All this shows is how bad I am at Pally tanking that this guy can tank it all AND still pull 45k DPS
    Fraggoji wipes the floors with Treckie and other top guild paladin tanks. While he does great DPS, he's healing done is what makes the difference when it comes to other top guild tankadins.

Definately the best one out there.
    Last edited by Kuul; 2014-12-18 at 08:04 PM.

whats the addon that lappe's using to show him his rotation? tell me when?

Paragon once again too good, really love watching their flawless play

Quote Originally Posted by reyu View Post
    whats the addon that lappe's using to show him his rotation? tell me when?
    Probably. TMW or WA2, you can use the former to do some pseudo-DPS priority things. IE, it shows moonfire/sunfire as top prio when absent, starsurge when it procs, otherwise wrath/starfire when in the corresponding phase.

It certainly isn't mirroring what he's casting, just what he "should" be casting, though it doesn't account for movement/multi-dotting, and other high level things.

Quote Originally Posted by AlereanJr View Post
    Ascension (OC) just got the kill.
    as you just said. OC
    that is NOT a US guild, thats a oceanic guild. So its unclaimed for US.

Aussies have always been included in U.S. rankings, they've just never had their own datacenters to have a decent latency. We don't break up U.S. rankings based on datacenter, I don't see why we would now. OC has always been part of the NA race.