[balance] trinket question

Hello my first post here, Just have a trinket question right now iam using [Shards of nothing] from normal and [Draenic Philosopher´s stone] but just got my hand on a [Copeland´s Clarity] so my question is wich of these 3 do i use i read somewere that the Philosopher stone is quite good or have i got that wrong?.
    Any awnser would be nice and sry if stupid question new to balance.

EDIT: Can also buy Sandman´s pouch
    Last edited by Nazzel; 2014-12-18 at 01:53 PM.

Sandmans and Copelands

Deleted
    will just use this thread
    i just got a [Shards of Nothing HC] would that be better than [Copeland's Clarity]
    P.S my other trinket is the Sandman's Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    will just use this thread
    i just got a [Shards of Nothing HC] would that be better than [Copeland's Clarity]
    P.S my other trinket is the Sandman's Pouch
    A heroic Shards of Nothing is very close to Copelands Clarity, but ultimately the spell-power from Copelands lined up with your cooldowns will be better. So I would go Copelands Clarity + Sandman's, and macro it into your Celestial Alignment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harekrsna View Post
    A heroic Shards of Nothing is very close to Copelands Clarity, but ultimately the spell-power from Copelands lined up with your cooldowns will be better. So I would go Copelands Clarity + Sandman's, and macro it into your Celestial Alignment.
    You want to line it up with CDs, if you macro it into CA you want a seperate button too so you can use it on cd every 2 mins, lining it up @ 6min mark.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee