Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Nobody would have a problem going there if it was a black waiter beaten up severely by a white guy. Honestly why is it only inappropriate to bring race into it when it's a black on white crime.
    Yeah this was pretty much my point, but some people went way out of hand with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Wait wait... Big Bear Brewing Co. is upscale?
    Uhmmm... yeah? I didn't say top of the line, but this is much nicer than most restaurants. AKA upscale.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody would have a problem going there if it was a black waiter beaten up severely by a white guy. Honestly why is it only inappropriate to bring race into it when it's a black on white crime.
    Because your clearly racist.

/end sarcasm

See how liberals work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Yeah this was pretty much my point, but some people went way out of hand with it.
    So you think other people bring race into issues without necessarity and replicate this stupid behaviour in this thread on purpose to showcase how dumb they are?

ITT: People who think being prejudiced against Floridians is sensible and explains the occurrence but who then get offended if the race of the perps is mentioned.

I can't tell when blaming it on geography is okay and when it's not. Could I be like, "It was in Kenya. What do you expect?" Is that racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dole4011 View Post
    ITT: People who think being prejudiced against Floridians is sensible and explains the occurrence but who then get offended if the race of the perps is mentioned.

I can't tell when blaming it on geography is okay and when it's not. Could I be like, "It was in Kenya. What do you expect?" Is that racist?
    >.< sad right? The amount of Florida bashing in this thread is insane, but man, I say black people involved and I get reamed by the same people bashing my entire state.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

The issue here is people who jump to racism immediately just because a white person hurt a black person are dumb. The point is to not do something that's ridiculous just because they do it. If you do that you aren't any better than they are.

>.< sad right? The amount of Florida bashing in this thread is insane, but man, I say black people involved and I get reamed by the same people bashing my entire state.
    I do agree that doing shit like that is pretty hypocritical.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not inappropriate - it's just silly. As it would've been vice versa as well. Would be glad if society could've finally settled on "person on person", however infinite amount of whiners from both black and white camps will never allow this to happen.

People think you're racist because you said black people were involved when there's no reason to state their race. I'm guessing you are probably racist. Almost everyone has a little bit on unconscious racism.

People bash florida because it's okay to shoot people you get into an argument with if you "feel threatened." Weird stuff happens there. Only weird people have laws like that.

I see some people saying "this area isn't even that bad" when Coral Springs, like most parts of Florida, has a *MASSIVE* "underground" drug network. I live in the Tampa Bay area so roughly 80% of the people I know do/sell drugs, and like half of them deal with somebody from Coral Springs that is hiding it from their spouse/family/whatever. It's in Florida, the "not really that bad" areas are being compared relative to the other areas, and "not as bad" as "really fucking bad" is still pretty bad. I caught somebody trying to siphon my gas tank today, probably to try to sell and buy pills as he had a chewed straw sticking out of his pocket, outside a Publix... in Trinity, which is a mid-range "upscale" area. It's all bad. If you don't think it is you're just lucky enough to not be exposed to it or know anybody involved with it. I mean my parents and younger siblings all live in a nice, big house in a nice area and think everything's great and nothing happens here; and I'm happy for them, I'm GLAD they think that and don't see any of it, but I can drive down their street and point out three houses that are drug dealing and most likely anybody who thinks otherwise just isn't aware of it. And I don't mean drug dealing like dirty, fucked up people that rob others blah blah blah. I mean guy with a good job has easy access to a script because it's Florida and sells them for extra money. One guy gets them from a cop across the street. It's ridiculous here and if you think otherwise you're lucky enough to be oblivious to it.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2014-12-18 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    People bash florida because it's okay to shoot people you get into an argument with if you "feel threatened." Weird stuff happens there. Only weird people have laws like that.
    Nah because its legal to get into an argument get the gun from your car and shoot them down in coldblood :X

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    The issue here is people who jump to racism immediately just because a white person hurt a black person are dumb. The point is to not do something that's ridiculous just because they do it. If you do that you aren't any better than they are.

I do agree that doing shit like that is pretty hypocritical.
    Race was brought into the Michael Brown case when there was no evidence of it being a racially motivated death. Everybody seems to think that's ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abby Gay Thompson... What ever happened to Abigail instead of Abby Gay?
    Anyhow, I hope they get what they deserve..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Race was brought into the Michael Brown case when there was no evidence of it being a racially motivated death. Everybody seems to think that's ok.
    Do you think that's okay? If not, you shouldn't be okay with it happening here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Do you think that's okay? If not, you shouldn't be okay with it happening here.
    Racial profiling is a thing and a cop escalated jaywalking into a lethal confrontation.

Its a different issue here.
    This is possible a scamming sheme, alcohol consumption was involved and or they just got angry with a bill too big for their wallets.

Deleted
    Eurasha. God damn that's pretty unique name. I'll name my kid Ameriquesha.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Racial profiling is a thing and a cop escalated jaywalking into a lethal confrontation.

Its a different issue here.
    This is possible a scamming sheme, alcohol consumption was involved and or they just got angry with a bill too big for their wallets.
    You're right. since it's black on white it is impossible that it's a racist issue. cause you can't be racist against white people right?

http://www.local10.com/news/4-arrest...mpany/30238586

This will probably go unnoticed, the only reason I heard about it is because I went there to eat the day after it happened when news crews were still there.

TLDR, a group of savages went out to eat at a fairly upscale restaurant and got mad when they were charged the prices listed on the menu. Then, when the manager decided to cut the bill in half, the lovely patrons went on the attack and started throwing chairs, beating up waiters/waitresses, and then running out. They even made their way into the kitchen and started assaulting people in the back rooms. One of the waiters needed staples in the back of his head.

When I got there I saw broken tables, chairs with legs missing, and holiday decorations ripped down all over the place. They had to close off half of the restaurant. The waiter waiting on me told me that he was there and that it looked like the party was having a baby shower and he said the pregnant girl looked 16 or 17 years old. (no confirmation on that, just what I was told)
    Looks like Big Bear Brewing got culturally enriched!

This is a 1 of a kind restaurant, and they really do do everything possible to make you happy. I've spoken to one of the managers before and he was incredibly nice. They just did that to avoid any conflict because it wasn't worth the money. Then they ended up with thousands of dollars in damage.

There are some seriously fucked up areas in Florida, this is not one of them. It's shocking really. I've lived here my whole life and I have never seen something like this happen before.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard not to when it's clearly part of the problem. It's impossible not to discuss race with all the shit going on here in America.
    How is race part of the problem? Them being black instantly = part of the problem? I swear I could find you videos of chavs doing same shit and worse, are you going to say white brits are the problem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    How is race part of the problem? Them being black instantly = part of the problem? I swear I could find you videos of chavs doing same shit and worse, are you going to say white brits are the problem?
    But only minority of Whites excuse that behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    But only minority of Whites excuse that behavior.
    Oh so you're saying the majority of blacks act like this?