Heroic Imperator Mar'gok "help"

Hey,
    We are currently on Imperator Mar'gok in HC
    (we have 7/7 NHC 6/7 HC 1/7 Mythic)
    our Problem is the Transition 1 Tank gets the ADDs and Cleaves them down while the Rest r Focused on the Mages Dmging/Kicking but we always have 1 Dead by Nether Blast or if we get the Target thru the whole Raid is nearly Dead.... ( when he lands again all Adds expect like 2,5 r Dead and 1 last Mage is around 20%ish)

I got no Idea how to prevend this the Targets get out of the Raid far enough that they wont Bomb but still can DMG the Mages. Healers r doing there Best but always someone Dies or Healer r OOM
    ( we always try to give Off-Cooldowns to the Targets like Retri/Tank Pala CD or Vigi etc.)

Does anyone maybe have a Mindbreaking Tipp how this could be Easier?^^

Thanks for any Help incoming

I don't wanna open another thread regarding this, we are on the same page and thanks in advance for those to help in this thread.

Something bugs me about your post though, how could you be Mythic 1/7 when you are 6/7 HC?

Do you have logs? It's hard to say exactly what the issue is without that. Sounds like healers can't keep up or are not rotating CDs properly. We AOE all the adds at the end of the transitions so we can use stack CDs like smoke bomb, barrier, spirit link totem, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDK View Post
    I don't wanna open another thread regarding this, we are on the same page and thanks in advance for those to help in this thread.

Something bugs me about your post though, how could you be Mythic 1/7 when you are 6/7 HC?
    You do not have to clear heroic to enter mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabee View Post
    Do you have logs? It's hard to say exactly what the issue is without that. Sounds like healers can't keep up or are not rotating CDs properly. We AOE all the adds at the end of the transitions so we can use stack CDs like smoke bomb, barrier, spirit link totem, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

You do not have to clear heroic to enter mythic.
    What is the prerequisite then?

The safest way to play the p1 trans is to kill Ogre #1 - grip Ogre #2 over the first Ogre's position (so the melee move less = higher dps, blah blah)
    As this is going on, have your tank kill a limited amount of the Anomilies as possible - once both ogres are dead, collapse in the middle with 2-3 heavy CDs and fucking nuke them.

SLT/Barrier/Smoke
    Tranq/Devo/AMZ
    etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDK View Post
    What is the prerequisite then?
    There isn't one - if you wanna zone into mythic, go right ahead
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

What is your group composition? Specifically, how many people total are you running with and how many of those are healers? We got through the first transition phase fine (19 ppl, 4 heals), but just couldn't keep up with heals during the next phase.

I think we assign 2-3 people do be on the mage that isn't being focused first so they can interrupt, this will help lower damage a bit. I don't have any amazing tips, but I can say that there is no enrage timer on this fight, it's all about handling mechanics and minimizing group damage. That said, there is a decent amount of non-avoidable group damage that just has to be healed through. Make sure you've got enough healers in your group.

There is no restriction in mythic like there has been in past raids, and from what I've heard the first mythic boss is easier than heroic imperator.

My advice: Learn to post logs when asking for help.

Any advice given here will be generic and pointless "dps moar / heal moar / kick the shitters!"

Judging by you healers going OOM on first transition they are either poorly geared or you raid is exploding every single trap possible.

My guild also hold the lil adds and blow them all together by the end of the phase but this strat can cause some troubles on the second transition due to mechanics/extra ogre out.

Only logs can say whats the real problem though.

If healers are oom that fast 1 of 2 things, if not both are happening.

1. They are humping the he'll out of the meter. First phase you only have to heal while the add is up. Between you can just stand in circles and get topped. Remember to stun adds as well.

2. The add just isn't dying or you are blowing traps up. AKA failing at mechanics.

Jea i know but i forgot to Log last ID so we dont have them ^^

No no Traps triggert at all.

We went in i 17 PPL 3 Healers avg. ilvl like 648 was more than Enough for First Mythic but there it seems kinda Heavy

P1 they are full of MP just in T1 they lose it all

But we actualy killed like all Small ADDS in this Phase mostly there were 1-2 left after we Killed Mages thats actualy a good Idea to bring them low and than Nuke them with Heavy CDs
    Last edited by Special-K; 2014-12-18 at 06:38 PM.

3 healers for 17 people might just be a little light, especially if you're just casual-ish. We use 5 with 25 people, and they're pretty damn good.

We also do the method where the tank just gathers all the anomalies, slowly cleaving down a couple at a time, and then whenever the boss goes active, regardless of Gorian mage health (more of an issue in intermission 2 where we kill the Reaver as well), everyone turns and nukes the adds under huge raid CDs. We use SLT, smoke bomb, barrier, and sometimes even use a Revival/tranq in the middle of that.