How to cast all charges of a spell at once (macro)?

I am trying to make a macro that will cast all 3 charges of ice flows (no gcd) with one button press, instead of me pressing it 3 times in a row.
    I tried simply writing multiple /cast ice floes, but it only spends 2 charges per button press instead of all 3.
    Can anyone please write a macro that will cast all 3 ice flows charges with one button press?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how to do what you want, however I am curious - Why would you want to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I am trying to make a macro that will cast all 3 charges of ice flows (no gcd) with one button press, instead of me pressing it 3 times in a row.
    I tried simply writing multiple /cast ice floes, but it only spends 2 charges per button press instead of all 3.
    Can anyone please write a macro that will cast all 3 ice flows charges with one button press?
    Don't think it's possible. However, a workaround may be doing a macro where you cast your spell and blow an Ice floe charge? You'd use it for when you know you're going to move and need to cast something.

Keybind 4 : Frostbolt
    Keybind Shift+4 : Macro
    Code:
    /cast Ice Floes
    /cast Frostbolt
    Pretty sure you could also make a single button press with a macro :

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Ice Floes
    /cast Frostbolt

I dont want to bother pressing ice flows 3 times, i liked it more when it did not have charges like now.
    Almost always i need all 3 charges at once, and i dont want to waste 3 keypresses when i can macro it as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I dont want to bother pressing ice flows 3 times, i liked it more when it did not have charges like now.
    Almost always i need all 3 charges at once, and i dont want to waste 3 keypresses when i can macro it as one.
    You can't do this -- Blizzard, by design, require one hardware event per spell cast, other than non-GCD spells. Since this spell is on the GCD, you are gonna have to hit a button three times for three charges. Sorry.