Poll: What should we use?

Deleted

Combat weapon enchants

Hey guys I read some guides and people don't seem to agree on what's the best enchant combination for combat rogues...
    What do you think is the best option and why?
    Enchant Weapon - Mark of Warsong
    Enchant Weapon - Mark of the Shattered Hand

Deleted
    can someone explain how 2x warsong should work ? im so confused. I'm testing now on dummy and sometimes i get 2 procs same time, sometimes i get one but 20sec long but with 10 stacks , sometimes i get 20 sec long one and then another different proc for 7 sec or something. Sometimes buff ended before time cause stacks reached 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is all going to be based on your gear, so everyone will have different results. So this thread is pointless. Just sim yourself and see what works.

Deleted
    Warsong can refresh "itself", as ther can not be two separete warsong buffs at the same time (line in the thunderlord, the +500crit one, it says "stacks 2 times"; and it does). So having 2 of them could potentially be worse, as they could procc at the same time, thus wasting one procc entirely.
    That said, if I had two mythic (or even heroic) slow weapons I would enchant them with warsong, both of 'em without even thinking as I feel the possible extra haste (more possible uptime of the procc, be it a new one or a refresh) is well worth it loosing out on a bleed that amounts to 2-3% of my damage (that's from only one shattered hand), but that's me ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Warsong can refresh "itself", as ther can not be two separete warsong buffs at the same time (line in the thunderlord, the +500crit one, it says "stacks 2 times"; and it does). So having 2 of them could potentially be worse, as they could procc at the same time, thus wasting one procc entirely.
    Wrong.
    If you have Warsong on both weapons they can both proc individually. Thus you may have 2 warsong buffs at once getting double the effectiveness. The buffs may still refresh themselves, but they work totally individually.
    I have warsong on both of my combat weapons.

Double warsong is without a doubt the best choice for combat.

Also, shattered hand does not spread to Blade Flurry-targets, it only applies to main-target.
    Where as the haste you get from 2 warsongs increases dmg of BF via more autohits and ability-uses.
    Last edited by mmoc02442228ec; 2014-12-19 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    It is all going to be based on your gear, so everyone will have different results. So this thread is pointless. Just sim yourself and see what works.
    My rule is: if it's close enough that I need to use a sim, go with the one that costs bugger all on the AH :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Thx guys. I'm currently using 665 2,6 speed axe in mainhand and 645 mace with 2,6 speed in offhand. Till I get a better upgrade i'll keep warsong on the mainhand and shattered hand on offhand, because this one should be easy to replace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganthar View Post
    Wrong.
    If you have Warsong on both weapons they can both proc individually. Thus you may have 2 warsong buffs at once getting double the effectiveness. The buffs may still refresh themselves, but they work totally individually.
    I have warsong on both of my combat weapons.
    If this is true then yes, this for sure. Could you show a video or source to confirm this please? It's not that I don't believe you, I just want to be sure you're not fed incorrect information from someone else

Deleted
    http://www.twitch.tv/vascalol/b/600882546

so this is what confuses me at the beginning i get 2 procs - one is staying at 10 stacks through half of the proc ending at 6 stacks another decreases stacks through entire duration.Somtiems stacks are decreasing too fast around 4:50 one proc is losing stacks too fast. It seems very random
    Last edited by mmocbf4e122f20; 2014-12-19 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for the video - I see what you mean! And at the very start you're losing 2 stacks each time on one of the procs. I think this might actually work out okay, since if you have, for all intents and purposes, 20 stacks, you would lose 1 from each stack of 10, but it's just deducting 2 from the same stack instead of 1 from each. Same with what happens at 4:50, you have 2 stacks and so you're losing 2 lots of 10% from each stack, but it's deducting it off the newest application of the buff.

I'm a bit confused about it, but I think although it looks weird with how it's deducting it from 1 stack at a time and just leaving the other, the outcome actually should work out as it would do if it treated both procs individually.

Either way, I'm very happy that this procs twice, so thank you very much for sharing I'm off to enchant my bladefist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganthar View Post
    Wrong.
    Ok, just checked, works like you said...my bad, thought of it in a different way 'cuz of the "old" tooltips, kinda like the profesion daily cooldown, had to stack but it does not anymore.

Deleted
    I still sim lower dps with 2x Warsong than 1x warsong 1x SH. Ilvl 665. Dont understand how people sim higher with 2x warsong