Deleted

WW Monk 6/7 Mythic needs your help!

Alright guys! I am sticking to this class/spec because I love the playstyle and I hope for singletarget buffs somewhere in the future!

With that said, I am not satisified with my own performance lately. I would highly appreciate if you could take a look at my logs and give me some feedback (Butcher for instance is just HORRIBLE). Be hard on me. I can take it

Hope you can point me in the right direction so I can be a better Monk!

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...970038/latest/

Best Regards
    JoggeK

RSK was off cooldown 40 seconds. Chi Wave off CD for 77 seconds. Both should be close to zero.

You could have used Touch of Karma twice more. Basically use it on CD on a fight like Butcher.

Frostwolf/Warsong for enchants. No bleeds. Or Frostwolf x2. I like one Warsong.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a whole stickied thread for this, in the future please look around at current threads before creating your own.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nk-quot-Thread

On your butcher kill Feb 1st:

Tiger Power was 88%, should be practically 100%
    TEB was used with FoF but seemingly ignoring any other procs. You want to use TEB to maximize other dps increases like trinkets and 690 ring procs, FoF will likely fall into the 15s buff somewhere.
    Missed Casts: 2 FoF, 7 RSK, 5 Chi Wave.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    There is a whole stickied thread for this, in the future please look around at current threads before creating your own.

TEB was used with FoF but seemingly ignoring any other procs. You want to use TEB to maximize other dps increases like trinkets and 690 ring procs, FoF will likely fall into the 15s buff somewhere.
    I see. My thread wasnt pointed towards the butcher fight alone but also just how I can improve in general. My performance on butcher was just to horrible so had to point that out.
    When it comes to TEB stacks would you pop em with trinket/ring procs even when you dont have 10 stacks?

Another thing that I am kinda confused about is our opener. I know its really RNG but when specced into serenity I end up with 6 stacks TEB some tries after my opener and 10 stacks TEB other tries. I dont know if I should wait popping my stacks till I have 10 and then go FoF or if I should just pop the 6 stacks, go FoF and then Serenity after to make sure I fit my FoF into the trinket/ring procs in the opener. Makes sense?

Thanks alot for your feedback so far!

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombrew View Post
    I see. My thread wasnt pointed towards the butcher fight alone but also just how I can improve in general. My performance on butcher was just to horrible so had to point that out.
    When it comes to TEB stacks would you pop em with trinket/ring procs even when you dont have 10 stacks?

Another thing that I am kinda confused about is our opener. I know its really RNG but when specced into serenity I end up with 6 stacks TEB some tries after my opener and 10 stacks TEB other tries. I dont know if I should wait popping my stacks till I have 10 and then go FoF or if I should just pop the 6 stacks, go FoF and then Serenity after to make sure I fit my FoF into the trinket/ring procs in the opener. Makes sense?

Thanks alot for your feedback so far!
    As it appears in countless threads:
    Yes, you should pop TEB with trinkets/rings at any stacks.
    You pray you get to 10, but pop it regardless of stacks before using FoF into Serenity.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted

Oh. I see what you meant about the current thread. Sorry man!

- - - Updated - - -

As it appears in countless threads:
    Yes, you should pop TEB with trinkets/rings at any stacks.
    You pray you get to 10, but pop it regardless of stacks before using FoF into Serenity.
    Dunno how I missed that, sorry. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    RSK was off cooldown 40 seconds. Chi Wave off CD for 77 seconds. Both should be close to zero.

You could have used Touch of Karma twice more. Basically use it on CD on a fight like Butcher.

Frostwolf/Warsong for enchants. No bleeds. Or Frostwolf x2. I like one Warsong.
    How can you use ToK more than once on a fight like butcher?..

Quote Originally Posted by kikuhawki View Post
    Not sure if you're confusing it with Touch of Death, but ToK has a 1.5 minute cooldown, just use it on the first set of cleaves, then again when it comes up, and again when it comes up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Not sure if you're confusing it with Touch of Death, but ToK has a 1.5 minute cooldown, just use it on the first set of cleaves, then again when it comes up, and again when it comes up.
    lmao im too tired.. >_> i confused it with touch of death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Thats what I do (at least that is the intention)

Quote Originally Posted by kikuhawki View Post
    I use it every time butcher starts casting the third stack of bleed. It's a 4minute fight, so plenty of time on cds. You could use it on the knockback too, but I stick to the third stack bleed cause its the only time I would otherwise go below 50% hp, and that scares me :P