Why I love Garrisons... Loot Discussion

Just got Tectus beating heart (655) from a 645 Ilvl mission on my warrior from the highmaul loot chest!

Suffice to say I am fairly stoked!

What's the best you have got from your missions?
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero TBD View Post
    Just got Tectus beating heart (655) from a 645 Ilvl mission on my warrior from the highmaul loot chest!

Suffice to say I am fairly stoked!

What's the best you have got from your missions?
    Same exact mastery crit boots I got 3 hours earlier doing Tectus. Sadly, they were barely a 110 dps upgrade over multistrike haste warforged socket heroic 5 man boots.

Yay warlords of rng craft.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2014-12-19 at 11:04 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Same exact mastery crit boots I got 3 hours earlier doing Tectus. Sadly, they were barely a 110 dps upgrade over multistrike haste warforged socket heroic 5 man boots.

Yay warlords of rng craft.
    Ah man that sucks :S
    An upgrades an upgrade though, right?
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Got the chest from bracenspore... Same i got of him 3 days earlier....

Similar... got the 650 gloves from Tarina and then got 655 gloves from the Highmaul mission. Barely a 1% crit chance upgrade and not very useful. However, they were BOE so to the AH they went. If they don't sell after a few times then I will equip them. Eh...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/113656/raid-normal

Not wf or socketed but did have indestructible.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Deleted
    Got the Mythic-leather helmet from Koragh; Warforged + with Leech

i wanna ask has anyone seen 630 pants token from garrison mission? im just wondering its like only piece im missing from my accidentaly 630 druid (all gear is from garrison missions)