Need a addon for multi rend tracking

Hey, getting ready to use arm for a cpl fights for the cleave, and I am looking for a addon that will show me rend uptimes in 1 location so i dont have to watch and or pray the mob is small enough that i can watch it without paninng my camera to the floor looking up or spamming tab with a aura tracker. Just want something that will show bars with timers for each mob in one neat place. So for like twins it says Pol 12 sec remaining Phemos 11 sec remain etc even if i had neither targeted, just a static bar timer i can watch if that makes any sense

Deleted
    I remember using some name plate addon (think it was TidyPlates) and set it up do display certain debuffs with timers on each name plate. Perhaps that would work for you?

Nah, dont want a nameplate addon for it, some bosses/mobs are huge and you have to pan your camera to the ground to be able to watch the name plate

ForteXorcist
    set up a spelltimer for buffs/debuffs on you, one for debuffs on target, one for debuffs on other targets. Make the third one smaller and grow upwards or downwards. Done.