Incompatible Servers

Hi trying to log into wow and currently facing this problem ..

Try completely shutting battle net to prompt an update, but nothing, could it have something to do with possible HoTS updates ?

cheers for any help

- - - Updated - - -

/bumps

cant seem to get it to solve itself

Nope even tried the scan and repair but says we are having issues transferring data... my connection is fine

- - - Updated - - -

Update: unistanlling and Reinstalling Battlenet App doesnt help in anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Nope even tried the scan and repair but says we are having issues transferring data... my connection is fine

- - - Updated - - -

Update: unistanlling and Reinstalling Battlenet App doesnt help in anyway
    Have you had those problems before? I usually directly start WoW and rarely use the launcher. Use it today, there something that needs downloading. Should solve the problem Did it help?

Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    Have you had those problems before? I usually directly start WoW and rarely use the launcher. Use it today, there something that needs downloading. Should solve the problem Did it help?
    Unfortunately no it did still incompatible

I know this won't help since you have already stated you taken these steps but my experience with this problem has only ever been when I've been disconnected from the game to the login screen and I manually logged back in instead of closing wow and using the launcher to open it again. Re-opening with the launcher has always fixed it where as just logging in directly seems to cause this quite often. My friend has had the same exactly experience as me.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Remove the WTF and Cache folder, usually helps..

have you downloaded the new hotfix patch or did you start wow directly from the .exe? that happened to me when my client didn't match the servers version

This happened to me yesterday, but it was fixed simply by closing the battle.net launcher and reopening, which caused the game to patch.

Thank you all for the replies,

Eventually decided to look in running apps in bottom right, there was a windows 8 update, for what ever reason when i updated that, realms became accessible, could have been that something else downloaded simultaneously, but its running..

Just to add

Launching it from BN app nor directly helped
    restarting router and laptop didnt help
    reinstalling the app didnt help
    restarting the app didnt help
    nor did running a scan and repair on the game

was a wierd bug

thanks