Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

Plz nerf horde racials

Why do horde get to be the best in pve i mean really... Paragon was world first heroic mythic and they were HORDE???? DOES ANYONE SEE THE CORRELATION HERE? HORDE OP RACIALS IN PVE BLIZZARD PLZ NURF.
    Last edited by Belime; 2014-12-20 at 03:28 AM.

Sad thing is plenty on these boards actually believe this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Belime View Post
    Why do horde get to be the best in pve i mean really... Paragon was world first heroic mythic and they were HORDE???? DOES ANYONE SEE THE CORRELATION HERE? HORDE OP RACIALS IN PVE BLIZZARD PLZ NURF.
    Nope.. /10char

Deleted
    Due to the WoD changes Alliance and Horde are close to being equal in PVE, in PVP Alliance is leading.

If anything nerf human racials.

Nerf them all so there are no advantages

which horde racial in particular - in your opinion, OP - got Paragon their world first?

Quote Originally Posted by wxcopy View Post
    Nerf them all so there are no advantages
    /thread

Just take all the combat racials away and add a few things to everyone that are fun, random perks. Enough silliness, already.

It's funny. Almost all caps lock, from a person with 5 posts and its not on official forums that Blizzard actually reads...

Well played good raging sir...well played.

I like the sarcasm OP. Obviously the others here don't get it.

Also 'top PVPers' who cares? If they're doing RBGs or Arenas it doesn't matter which faction they are. They're going to pick whatever helps them the most. People need to get that through their head. Arenas/RBGs are not for showing 'faction pride', they're for killing other people and no one knowing you did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    which horde racial in particular - in your opinion, OP - got Paragon their world first?
    I'm guessing Blood Fury gave them that little bit of DPS boost they needed to finish off the boss.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted
    blood fury dps is anecdotal and Im pretty sure it gives less than alliance combat racials

In Summer there are more ice cream sales and there is also more hayfever. Icecream clearly causes hayfever.
    Paragon get world firsts, Paragon and Horde. Only Horde can get world firsts.

Correlation doesn't equal causality.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    My god people are so fucking gullible and stupid here it's unreal. And it's not the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    The TROLL racial. Stop biting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belime View Post
    Paragon is world first cause they are Paragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... Check your privilege, Horde!!!

Tee hee...

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. There is little to no discussion inbetween calling OP some or the other.