Selling LK/Yogg only lockout for gold illegal?

I've finally got both mounts from there and was thinking maybe I can make some gold selling lockouts for LK/Yogg only. This will only be for in game GOLD only and NOT REAL MONEY. This should save players with multiple toons roughly 30 to an hour of clearing the whole instances and go straight to the main bosses. However I'm curious if it's against Blizz's policy to do it. Some 411 would be nice and thanks in advance!

In game gold is fine. Not against ToS or anything.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Ofc it's not against their policies.

Deleted
    Ingame service for ingame currency. Its not against the ToS

Thanks for the quick reply guys! You're the best!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well first, it wouldn't be "illegal" anyway, the worst would be against the Terms of Service, people seem to confuse the two, But nope, you can sell your time/lockouts whatever for ingame currency, it's perfectly fine

10+ Year Old Account
    illegal =/= against tos
    Look! Words!

What's the difference between an illegal action and an action that's against the ToS?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    What's the difference between an illegal action and an action that's against the ToS?
    One you get banned in an online game, the other you go to prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illegal = against one country's law - unless it's international law - and no, not every country is called USA.
    ToS = is your "contract" with Activision, which you agree to by quickly spamming Accept after scrolling down in half a second.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    One you get banned in an online game, the other you go to prison.
    So you mean that when the referee penalizes an NFL player for "illegal use of hands", in addition to the 10 yard penalty, he's also being arrested on spot by the police?

So you mean that when the referee penalizes an NFL player for "illegal use of hands", in addition to the 10 yard penalty, he's also being arrested on spot by the police?
    Lol. Yeh, some people think the word illegal can only refer to law. Those people are dumb. Illegal means against some form of rules.

When wow performs an illegal action and crashes, do the police come?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Illegal = against one country's law - unless it's international law - and no, not every country is called USA.
    ToS = is your "contract" with Activision, which you agree to by quickly spamming Accept after scrolling down in half a second.
    Take this guy for example........they are both illegal.

Some people confuse being pedantic with being witty. It's not.

Deleted
    I always cringe when someone uses the world 'illegal' when talking about tos related stuff

to answer your question: the fbi will detain you soon

You could, but the buyer would need to be really stupid. It doesn't require much to have an alt with a lockout and use friend to zone in while you change characters. But yeah, nothing illegal nor against ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    You could, but the buyer would need to be really stupid. It doesn't require much to have an alt with a lockout and use friend to zone in while you change characters. But yeah, nothing illegal nor against ToS.

Like all services, it would depend on how much it costs. I would easily pay 1k gold if someone offered it, to go straight to Yogg to solo. No muss, no fuss, quick easy kill.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Like all services, it would depend on how much it costs. I would easily pay 1k gold if someone offered it, to go straight to Yogg to solo. No muss, no fuss, quick easy kill.
    That would only be worth a thought if the rest of the instance was difficult at all... which it really isn't. But then again, I only have about 72k gold right now, so I tend to be a bit more cheap with stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    That would only be worth a thought if the rest of the instance was difficult at all... which it really isn't. But then again, I only have about 72k gold right now, so I tend to be a bit more cheap with stuff like that.

It's not difficult, it's just tedious, annoying, and repetitive. If I can skip annoying repetition through services, I always will. I hate the tower thing before Flame Leviathan. Also, Ulduar is HUGE and you have to mostly walk through it. I look at it as, if Mim's head was on the Black Market AH, how much would I pay for it? I would probably buy it out if it were 500k. At 1k per Ulduar clear, I will most likely get Mim's head long before the 500th try -- So I will be getting it cheaper than the 500k I would be willing to pay on the BMAH.