Deleted

SMF, TG or Arms. What fights in HM?

What fight are you rollin what spec?

For now I'm only using Arms for Tectus, probably should roll it on Twins to?

the war threads already in existence people talk about what works best for each fight easy to access info
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Kargath - Fury (Personally I go Arms if I'm going up but Fury works aswell)

Butcher - Fury, pure ST fight

Brackenspore - Arms, big adds tend to be up for a while so the sweeping strikes cleave will make you look good on meters

Tectus - Arms, pretty self-explainatory

Twins - Arms because your tanks SHOULD be stacking the bosses ontop of eachother

Ko'ragh - Fury, the adds are not up long enough to make Arms better and since there are several Execute phases in this encounter Fury is quite ridicolous

Imperator - Personally I do better as Arms on this fight but I would say that it's a Fury fight. Adds aren't up for that long.

Deleted
    I do better as arms on imperator too. Not quite sure why.

I play Fury in every fight because I don't feel comfortable playing Arms. It is a really weird spec. And currently SMF because I got better 1H weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
    Tectus - Arms, pretty self-explainatory
    On Mythic sure.. but on Normal/Heroic Arms is garbage until you hit the last phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Fury or Kar'gath, and Arms for Bracken/Twins/Tectus/Ko'ragh.

Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    On Mythic sure.. but on Normal/Heroic Arms is garbage until you hit the last phase.
    The last phase is the hardest part though.

Pretty sure Fury is better for Imperator as well. Yeah there are some cleave moments but the vast majority of the fight is single target. Also you want high single target DPS to kill the Mages during the transitions.

Based on Warcraft Logs rankings, seems like Brackenspore is 50/50 split between Arms and Fury.

Deleted
    How is Arms garbage when Tectus is pretty much exactly as Twins after the first phase. I don't know what tactics you've been running but we stack them ontop of eachother after the split. So no, Arms is not garbage on normal/heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
    How is Arms garbage when Tectus is pretty much exactly as Twins after the first phase. I don't know what tactics you've been running but we stack them ontop of eachother after the split. So no, Arms is not garbage on normal/heroic.
    We split them up on 2nd phase, it makes it a lot easier to dodge all the bullshit and manage the crystalline barrage clouds, then we kill one of them and have 3 mini-tectus on 1 tank and 1 mini-tectus + medium tectus on 2nd tank, after that we kill second medium tectus and clean up the last group.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2014-12-21 at 02:44 AM.

Deleted
    We split them up on 2nd phase, it makes it a lot easier to dodge all the bullshit and manage the crystalline barrage clouds, then we kill one of them and have 3 mini-tectus on 1 tank and 1 mini-tectus + medium tectus on 2nd tank, after that we kill second medium tectus and clean up the last group.
    Then I can understand why you'd say that Arms is garbage. But as I said in my last post we stack them ontop of eachother so using our strat Arms is not garbage

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...AJw3k#fight=12

15+ Year Old Account
    Kargath - Fury, mostly single target and i feel like fury aoe is enough for the stands

Tectus - Arms, lots of cleave and aoe and multi dotting

Butcher - Fury

Brackenspore - Arms, cleave

Twins - Arms, cleave

Ko'ragh - Fury with bloodbath not bladestorm. A dragon roar and some meat cleaving is enough for the adds.

Imperator - Honestly its been a toss up between arms and fury for me (especially because im assigned to cleaving down the transition arcane adds) but i think when i get here on Mythic ill use fury because of the better single target on boss.

Edit: Im TG