Deleted

Raid Finder MSV/Hof/Terrace not obtainable anymore?

Really need some gear from the raid finder from these instances, already lvl 100 obviously. Can you somehow buy them or are they completely gone from the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you could queue for them via npc outside of the raid? Or am I mistaken?

Go to lorewalker place in vale and speak to the NPCs
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

7+ Year Old Account
    I think there's an NPC at the Seat of Knowledge near Cho that will allow you to queue for these instances, along with scenarios.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

Deleted
    You have to run in to enter the raid.
    It's like that for every dungeon, once you are above level x you cannot use the dungeon/raid finder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    You have to run in to enter the raid.
    It's like that for every dungeon, once you are above level x you cannot use the dungeon/raid finder.
    Incorrect, they changed it up (I think in the WoD pre-patch) to allow players to go back as far as Dragon Soul LFR via special NPCs. The MoP ones are, as others have said, located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms at the Lorewalker place above the entrance to Mogu'shan Vaults, while the Dragon Soul NPC is located outside the instance at the Caverns of Time in Tanaris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss