Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Have a great vacation Obama!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/aloha...ry?id=27717477

So it looks like Barry and the fam are jaunting away on yet another multi-million dollar vacation to Hawaii.

When you are out their struggling to make ends meet, just know Barry is spending your millions of dollars.

It's funny that a few days ago he was ranting and raving about social oppression and how white people are so evil, yet he takes their money to go on vacation with.

I guess after the arduous task of getting laundry detergent off a high shelf for another women of shorter stature and creating a racial narrative about micro-aggression aimed at white people, "Queen" Michelle needs a break.

I am surprised for not blaming the Sony hack on him too, while you're throwing everything and the kitchen sink his way.

Another one of these threads.

Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Because no president has ever taken a vacation before.

Link please to him ranting about white people being evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I am surprised for not blaming the Sony hack on him too, while you're throw in everything and the kitchen sink his way.
    Shouldn't you be on your way to the airport to help Lord Obama carry his things?

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-12-21 at 01:38 AM.

Deleted
    Correct me if I am wrong but GW Bush had a lot more of vacation days even after starting 2 wars. I hope you critizised him as well.

Deleted
    He is taking a vacation? Surely that is a capital offence, the damn commie!

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but GW Bush had a lot more of vacation days even after starting 2 wars. I hope you critizised him as well.
    You have anything better than "bu- bu- bu but Bush.......

How dare someone take a vacation during the Holiday season! The outrage!

Hey OP I'm heading to the Dominican republic in January. You gonna roast me about it too?
    Oh I should add I'm from an upper class family and do not do much more than sit on a computer in between uni semesters while attending annual tropical vacations. Feels good man.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2014-12-20 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Nah that's enough.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/aloha...ry?id=27717477
    When you are out their struggling to make ends meet, just know Barry is spending your millions of dollars.
    I hope he enjoys his stay in Hawaii, for however long he and his family is there for. Being the president of the United States is after all the most stressful and thankless job on the planet. Man deserves a break every once-in-awhile, especially since he has a family with kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it cost millions for Obama to go on vacation when it only costs most people a few thousand?

It's ridiculous.

Yeah sure.

Let's cut to the chase shall we?

Why are you making a thread to President Obama taking a vacation?

Is there something about that vacation that offends you so?

Please elaborate.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    This thread just reeks of stupidness.

Most presidents took more vacation time than Obama has

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Nah that's enough.
    Do you think everyone that criticizes Obama likes Bush?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    Why does it cost millions for Obama to go on vacation when it only costs most people a few thousand?

It's ridiculous.
    Security Personnel?

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post

It's ridiculous.
    Well you have to factor in the costs for the secret service members, the Presidential plane...etc, etc. It's not just him and his family after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you calling him Barry?