Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    There are fights you need to overheal. Not sure how many of you 8 healed Heroic Shekzeer (25man) but that was needed to kill it

I would say you are safe to bring more heals to this. If you are struggling I'd have 4 for 15, 5 for 20, 6 for 25, 7 for 30.

did this last night with ease with 10 healers 18 dps and 2 tanks. Literally brainless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Threatening with replacing is the best way to help someone improve.
    Like it or not, it actually is in any serious guild. Dunno for you but if I was told to step up or be benched, I'd do just that or atleast try my fucking best to step up

interesting, this thread can be useful for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PandemicDK View Post
    interesting, this thread can be useful for me
    Quite indeed, we have troubles with our current setup as well, mostly due to healers being oom at 20-10% on Imperator.

Might have to cheese some extra healers! I know you pros can do it without taking a single point of damage, but us casuals can't so let's CHEESE!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    And I thought he was joking..

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4&type=healing

That is 11 healers!!

And there is another one with 9

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4&type=healing
    That's sad, but most of all boring as fuck for those healers. I would've leaved the group and laughed.

Deleted
    We did it wih 22 man and 5 Healers. Everyone was OOM on the kill.

Deleted
    Did this last night with 2 tanks, 6 healers and 15dps. Seems like a balanced amount of ppl. Healers had good amount of mana for the whole fight and dps was good enough to get through phases in decent time. Only thing with those are that ppl really need to try and avoid mines.

Deleted
    Well its a valid tactic, cant beat it dps wise, slowly grind him down with a lot more healers. We didnt use it but its defo valid, as long as boss dies....

Pugged it with 12 healers 30 total. Seems only way to do it in pug and it's working. Hit enrage once with some ppl dead half fight but then made it with almost all alive.

Are people really this bad at the game? We 5 healed last night with 28 ppl, sure we've been clearing it since week 1 but 10+ healers? Jesus.....

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    Quite indeed, we have troubles with our current setup as well, mostly due to healers being oom at 20-10% on Imperator.

Might have to cheese some extra healers! I know you pros can do it without taking a single point of damage, but us casuals can't so let's CHEESE!
    None of the damage in this fight is immediately fatal, and it's a super long encounter. Your healers simply need to get out of their SoO mentality and let HoTs and other efficient heals slowly bring the raid back up. Snap healing the raid back to 100% will cause them to oom; it has little to do with the tuning of the fight.

Well, I was talking about pug when it almost impossible to do it without mistakes - ppl still exploding mines etc. Many healers make it almost irrelevant but fails still can be fatal when overlap in p3-p4 with some other mechanics like add, nova or branded. And i don't see why not use tactics if it works? Many did SoO shamans with 3 tanks - exactly same thing.
    Last edited by GregoryM; 2014-12-24 at 04:48 PM.