10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Hunting Horn/Bushido Style Bow is muh bae. Now and forever. Cracking different coating phials on your weapon to add status effects, tracking and more is so much fun.

Honestly that looks sick

I am lovin that so far this game is lookin like it will be good as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Thats the plan lol

BTW I cannot wait for one of my fav youtubers, Projared to make constant vids
    Oh god, I cannot WAIT to see him play MH:World. Already calling it, it's his 2017 GotY. His GotY is always a Monster Hunter if a Monster Hunter came out that year.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Hunting Horn/Bushido Style Bow is muh bae. Now and forever. Cracking different coating phials on your weapon to add status effects, tracking and more is so much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Alvh9yUuM
    Omg, all the animations in this game are so over the top. On the video you showed he drifted the arrow on the floor, sparks came out and did an awesome shot that blew the player back.

With the Switch Axe you grab the monster, explode your weapon, the players is blown back and has the stab the ground to stop the momentum

This game man. Looks so awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Oh god, I cannot WAIT to see him play MH:World. Already calling it, it's his 2017 GotY. His GotY is always a Monster Hunter if a Monster Hunter came out that year.
    Yes

also with discord n shit he will have some shit set up for it.

Yes

also with discord n shit he will have some shit set up for it.
    I really hope he does fan hunts. I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. On that topic....I should probably resub to his Twitch, odds are he would prioritize those people (I USED to be a Gold Shirt on his Twitch for over 2 years of straight subbs, but when my bank card got stolen it got canceled T_T )
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope he does fan hunts. I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. On that topic....I should probably resub to his Twitch, odds are he would prioritize those people (I USED to be a Gold Shirt on his Twitch for over 2 years of straight subbs, but when my bank card got stolen it got canceled T_T )
    feels bad man

Giant bombs quick look may be their usual "old man doesnt know what to do with the japanese videogaem" stuff but watching it is interesting. Those animations are right outta 4U with better models. There was some rumours like a year ago MH5 was being a huge shake up and not being called 5 incase it flopped so the next return to what works can be 5 instead but this screams the sequel to 4U.

Its giving me the monhun itch somethin' fierce. Only thing putting me off restarting MHG is no poogieP/NyantaleX felynes and that super tempting £40 digital download of XX since someone just linked me 8ch's /v/ posting a directory of complete item/menu tranlsations for it. i was already tempted after the demo but if world is at least 6 months away i think im gonna have to make the splurge and grab Double Cross as a digital download.

Sooo lucky me my brothers decided they wanted to buy the Japanese version of XX for the Switch. They found out they can use Google Translate on their phone to translate the text in real time to help them out with the Japanese.

*shrug* works for me, since the Switch is mine I get a free copy of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll finally be maining lance for the first time in a very, very long time. They brought back so much about it that I loved in previous installments including the counter strike after the third thrust in a combo. The new full guard looks amazing as well. So cite.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game needs to come out soon!

Sooo we hit a snag in getting XX Switch. Japanese eshop cards are sold out everywhere (that is a trustworthy source) and since you can't use non Japanese debit/credit cards on the Japanese eshop we have to wait until the online stores get more eshop point cards in stock. *feels bad man*

(We tried using AmazonJP using methods people have recommended to get a code emailed to us for the game, but hit some snags there as well.)

Nintendo still needs to get their shit together, they made the console region free but it is THEM who decided that you cannot use non Japanese cards to order. We checked our bank, the charge was cleared by them to go through it was blocked on NINTENDOs end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tendo gonna tendo.

Tendo gonna tendo.
    Indeed they are. Hopefully by the next console generation they will figure out this whole "online" and "global" thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed they are. Hopefully by the next console generation they will figure out this whole "online" and "global" thing.
    But its immersive to have so many wires connected to you so you can feel like a squid.

But its immersive to have so many wires connected to you so you can feel like a squid.
    Annnd just found out one of my sites I use has gotten eshop cards back in stock since yesterday....now communicating with bros to purchase said cards. Hopefully will have XX Switch tonight.

Sooo we hit a snag in getting XX Switch. Japanese eshop cards are sold out everywhere (that is a trustworthy source) and since you can't use non Japanese debit/credit cards on the Japanese eshop we have to wait until the online stores get more eshop point cards in stock. *feels bad man*

(We tried using AmazonJP using methods people have recommended to get a code emailed to us for the game, but hit some snags there as well.)

Nintendo still needs to get their shit together, they made the console region free but it is THEM who decided that you cannot use non Japanese cards to order. We checked our bank, the charge was cleared by them to go through it was blocked on NINTENDOs end.
    Yeah since the google translate app on modern phones with none shitty cameras can easily real time the post generations additions till you learn them by heart i was sold on grabbing XX since the 3ds feels so clunky after the switch demo but odds of getting it are real slim.

But i guess this is a version for the domestic audience, can't expect the rest of the world to get it without numbers running low.

OK so Play-Asia has the Japanese eShop cards back in stock. Successfully purchased and am downloading XX Switch

OK so Play-Asia has the Japanese eShop cards back in stock. Successfully purchased and am downloading XX Switch
    yeah i just saw that, its a 5k and 1k card for monhun right? Now i know my new phone can translate most of it and theres a guide on /v/ for the rest theres no reason not to.

Friendship with 3DS over, Switch is my new best friend!

yeah i just saw that, its a 5k and 1k card for monhun right? Now i know my new phone can translate most of it and theres a guide on /v/ for the rest theres no reason not to.

Friendship with 3DS over, Switch is my new best friend!
    Yeah you need a 5k and 1k. They have a bundle for both together that ends up costing about 62$.

Yeah you need a 5k and 1k. They have a bundle for both together that ends up costing about 62$.
    noiyce, time for Bushido style bow again!

- - - Updated - - -

Well i got a refund on a wrong amazon order so i made the trip over to play asia and after two minutes of debate im waiting on a 2k and 5k code message. 1k's are sold out but i can just pick up something cheap later i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

YIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI 3DS IN THE TRASH 5EVER