Yay HR 39 ^^ though i'v noticed a bug in the game, in my HR7 quests daora's quest keeps disappearing then reappearing but only if i kill teostra. The once its reappeared if i do any other quests it vanishes again...

Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    Yay HR 39 ^^ though i'v noticed a bug in the game, in my HR7 quests daora's quest keeps disappearing then reappearing but only if i kill teostra. The once its reappeared if i do any other quests it vanishes again...
    Not a bug. Some quests rotate out so if you want to do them, need to do them as soon as the appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    Would be nice just to get past dala but no one seems to want to join the group tonight ='[

- - - Updated - - -

Guild quests are tailored to be for 4 players, they don't scale down with fewer people. So will be much harder to solo and some will be impossible.
    It has been widely accepted that the guild quests are tuned for two people. The reasoning is that two is still a challenge while 4 people is pretty faceroll as long as the 4 people aren't horrible.

Also, nothing in the game is impossible solo except *maybe* a few 140 Apex monsters and even that can probably be done, it would just be very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It has been widely accepted that the guild quests are tuned for two people. The reasoning is that two is still a challenge while 4 people is pretty faceroll as long as the 4 people aren't horrible.

Also, nothing in the game is impossible solo except *maybe* a few 140 Apex monsters and even that can probably be done, it would just be very difficult.
    I second this. Me and a pal are going pretty fast through ranks in two, our only limit is the time we can play together. All quests i did in 4 were really easy.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Does anyone play local connection? That's how I play with my friends and someone will disconnect despite being within a 2-4 feet range of each other. It's so annoying to deal with, I mean, most the time it's been while in the gathering hall, but it's happened 2-3 times while on a quest.

Only things I've gathered about it so far is it's not unique to a 3DS model, seems to be a game bug people are having, which is good because I worried it was a N3DS XL issue. Wondering if anyone found a solution yet or I just have to keep dealing with it until there might be a new patch fixing it.

Also, is it just me or is this one harder than MH3U? Silly question, but I don't remember having much issues with MH3U while ranking up, yet this one that HR6 and 7 quests were a bit difficult for me with my friends. All of us ended up struggling a bit. I don't ever remember the Black Gravios being this annoying.

EDIT- I'm actually just going to assume it's because of slime, we all ran slime in MH3U, and now we just run whatever. My girlfriend refuses to accept elemental damage matters while rocking -45 fire resist against the Black Gravios.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2015-03-14 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone wanna aid me on basarios and dah'ren mohran kill? i hated how long it took me on caravan quests and a little aid on the speed department would be ideal =P
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    A late reply, but if you still need help I can hop on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just arrived back home, took down gravios, will be taking dah'ren in a few hours (around 3 hours more) due to family being around and not having free time (20mins) for a session

- - - Updated - - -

Ready now, any one to go for a dah'ren?
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I'm down. Just post the gathering hall ID.

10+ Year Old Account
    61-4181-0985-0300
    pass: 2209

10+ Year Old Account
    http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/13...other-console/

capcom has a survey to see if you want to see MH on another console

LETS SEE IT ON WII U VOTE VOTE

Hey guys. I must say ive never played a Monster Hunter game before (sad i know . Wish i got to try MH before 4U)
    Anyway Im in love. 85 hours play and currently HR5 and at 9* caravan quests. I'm taking my time but im trying to get a good weapon.

Does anyone know a good mid High Rank great Insect Glaive, Longsword, and Charge Blade? As well as armor for it.

Currently rolling with Assault Glaive + for IG, Notos for LS, and CB is the Seregios Weapon.

Armor is Shagaru Magala armor with a Nerscylla Helm S

On caravan i can not beat the black gravios and was hoping for some tips on my armor/weapons.

Also if you want to add me my FC is 4699 - 7931 - 3538
    Name is Aprixius
    Would love to play with others
    Thanks guys!
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/13...other-console/

capcom has a survey to see if you want to see MH on another console

LETS SEE IT ON WII U VOTE VOTE
    Id be down for MH being on the Wii U under three conditions.
    A) I didn't have to buy a new copy to play it on the Wii U
    B) I can transfer my saves between both systems and continue playing on one character
    C) It lets us play with people on both consoles.

If that were to happen, then I would be fine. As it stands, I am fine with it being on just my 3ds.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    A) is not going to happen, B) would be a must-have for me as well and C) depends on system setups or sth I guess? No clue about that one but would be awesome if it works.

I would rather play it on Wii U again then on the 3DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    In High-rank finally after spending forever farming Chilling Beaks for my Gore/Ceanataur set. As soon as I crafted the set I went on a murder rampage through 5*/6* including S.Magala 1shot curbstomp.

Crafted myself my first High-rank upgrade for my Charge Blade... so beautiful. *tear*

After unlocking the 6* missions for caravan, i tried to reach HR4 last saturday but we eneded being able to do only 2 missions -.-

However, i'm making rathalos my b**** so i can build my Duramboros set. Only really negative stuff i find on it is the very bad fire res, but i can always switch back to my tetsucabra set for fire monsters. +10atk +10recspeed and 7 sockets for basically no downside (you can get attack(L) and even 20 hp with correct gems).

I'm trying to craft the S.Magala charge blade, but it seems that the plate is insanely rare to get :P

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    After unlocking the 6* missions for caravan, i tried to reach HR4 last saturday but we eneded being able to do only 2 missions -.-

However, i'm making rathalos my b**** so i can build my Duramboros set. Only really negative stuff i find on it is the very bad fire res, but i can always switch back to my tetsucabra set for fire monsters. +10atk +10recspeed and 7 sockets for basically no downside (you can get attack(L) and even 20 hp with correct gems).

I'm trying to craft the S.Magala charge blade, but it seems that the plate is insanely rare to get :P
    Yep find a high-rank gore magala party then farm that for an hour or 2 should get it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Is there a silver rathalos g-rank quest? Since I need 2x s. rathalos lash for my glaive upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Is there a silver rathalos g-rank quest? Since I need 2x s. rathalos lash for my glaive upgrade.
    Yes but i think its like only g-rank cant remember if its 1 or 2
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Unlocked high rank caravan missions, finished my Duramboros set and found that Velociprey S is just better and easy to farm. So i'm just repeating the high rank mission until i have all the needed stuff.

Plus, the starter Charge Blade tree has a nice R4 weapon which requires only stones to upgrade. very likely going for that.

And if someone missed it, once you unlock the quests you can buy the defense and attack amulets from standard vendor, just keep them in bag to get the related bonuses (and IIRC you can upgrade them with combinations, hough they require Diablos stuff ).