Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Most people in Preston tend to be fairly friendly, even the homeless.

Deleted
    Eyyyy! This is really local to me. She is from my university & hometown! Totally Proud Preston

I used to be homeless, and for someone to do this is freaking epic It only takes one person to make a huge difference in someones life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    That's a load of BS. People aren't generally good. You're going to get used and abused by a lot of people before you find someone who will "do good", if you ever find them.
    Like the woman who let 3 beggars in her home, because it was very cold outside, and got brutally raped? (sweden) Ouch.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not surprising to see a homeless person give what they have to someone else. I remember seeing a video not so long ago showing that people with little to give are more prone to giving than people with much more. Personally I think people who are or have been in bad financial situations are more apt to charitable towards others than those who have not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Let me guess another mirror post... jesus lord.
    and that means what?

such comment was too easy to predict...
    would you like another source?
    Huffington Post, Telegraph, Guardian etc... Take your pick..

- - - Updated - - -

That's a load of BS. People aren't generally good. You're going to get used and abused by a lot of people before you find someone who will "do good", if you ever find them.
    I see that a bit different....
    People are by default both.... Good and bad... It's only a matter of environment and situation which one comes out more.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I don't see why I should believe someone that condones genocide on whether people are "good" over the historical development of mankind subject to group evolution.