Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Here's a radical notion, the Garrison is content. And there's plenty of content, you're not looking for it though, either that or you don't like it.

Also consider that 'endgame' is mainly raiding and gearing for it, and there's only so much to do aside from that, so perhaps play some other games/other activities outside of WoW if you're so bored?
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-12-27 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Here's a radical notion, the Garrison is content. And there's plenty of content, you're not looking for it though, either thqat or you don't like it.

Also consider that 'endgame' is mainly raiding and gearing for it, and there's only so much to do, so perhaps play some other games/other activities outside of WoW?
    There are extra buttons to press hidden around the garrison? Is there a youtube guide to them?

Oh and I only focus on one MMO at a time. Asking me to focus on other games is basically asking me to cancel my wow sub, which I already did anyway and am installing ESO at the moment to try out these so called awesome changes to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peg Ee View Post
    I could do most of those things when SoO was a year old.

World of Garrisoncraft is getting a little old already. What exactly was this new expansion for other than to relieve me of $60 and take away all the fun I was having on alts in flex Norm/Heroic?
    Most of those things if not all were updated for WoD, would be interesting if you finished WoD cm gold during mists or collected the WoD battle pets, did the WoD achievements, did the WoD quests....you get my point. Also what´s stopping you from having fun on alts in norm/heroic/mythic now?
    Last edited by mmoc6d823f96e4; 2014-12-27 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Most of those things if not all were updated for WoD. Also what´s stopping you from having fun on alts in norm/heroic/mythic now?
    ...and pet battles. Remember the pet battles.

Deleted
    Here's a radical notion, the Garrison is content. And there's plenty of content, you're not looking for it though, either that or you don't like it.

Also consider that 'endgame' is mainly raiding and gearing for it, and there's only so much to do aside from that, so perhaps play some other games/other activities outside of WoW if you're so bored?
    Quality of content is piss poor this expansion, especially the garrison. And everywhere I look I can see the shortcuts they made, I can see the gating behind everything we do just to drag out the content as long as possible.

People like you can whine all you want, but here are two facts: 1. WoW will lose a LOT of subs in the next months 2. Blizzard will start apologizing and try to fix their mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Word View Post
    There are extra buttons to press hidden around the garrison? Is there a youtube guide to them?
    Content is button presses now?

Right, there's a ridiculous amount of content in the game to do, look at all the achievements, get them all then. Loremaster, The Insane, etc. Pvp? Do that. Arena, BG's, hunt rares, find all the followers, Brawler's Guild, get more gear/transmog sets, shine your armor on the mailbox.

Complete the game fully, and then you can say there's no content left to do. Until then, what your interests are or aren't, is your pot of piss and nobody elses. You deal with it.

Deleted
    Content are button presses now?

Right, there's a ridiculous amount of content in the game to do, look at all the achievements, get them all then. Loremaster, The Insane, etc. Pvp? Do that. Arena, BG's, hunt rares, find all the followers, Brawler's Guild, get more gear/transmog sets, shine your armor on the mailbox.

Complete the game fully, and then you can say there's no content left to do. Until then, what your interests are or aren't, is your pot of piss and nobody elses. You deal with it.
    We are talking about content in WoD, not content from Vanilla to now.

You are wrong mate, a lot of players are unsubbing as we speak and each day more will follow. "Until then, what your interests are or aren't, is your pot of piss and nobody elses. You deal with it."

Good luck with that, Blizzard will start backpeddling very soon.

Most of those things if not all were updated for WoD, would be interesting if you finished WoD cm gold during mists or collected the WoD battle pets, did the WoD achievements, did the WoD quests....you get my point. Also what´s stopping you from having fun on alts in norm/heroic/mythic now?
    Who's going to invite me to even a normal pug?

(No one that's who.)

But after another month of World of Garrisoncraft I'll probably outgear enough of Normal that I can get in.

OMG ACHIEVEMENTS! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE FUCKING ACHIEVEMENTS!

Ok, sub is coming back on.

Deleted

5 more worthless points I have no use for sure is worth 14 euros a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Quality of content is piss poor this expansion, especially the garrison. And everywhere I look I can see the shortcuts they made, I can see the gating behind everything we do just to drag out the content as long as possible.

People like you can whine all you want, but here are two facts: 1. WoW will lose a LOT of subs in the next months 2. Blizzard will start apologizing and try to fix their mess.
    They put a lot of effort into leveling and how the leveling progression worked in my opinion. I've never enjoyed leveling that much ever. I'm not doing endgame atm on my main because yeah, there isn't much to do that I'm interested in (I hate PVP, and my main isn't my hunter, so I cba going around rare-hunting), but that doesn't mean there's nothing to do.

And what exactly am I whining over...you guys are the ones who moan over no content...

PS: Oh the salt... Maybe you can start branding and make a living...a living with content...

The Insane
    You're aware that The Insane is group content until the end of an expansion, right?

Oh, I guess you weren't.

Deleted

haha yeah :P

Here is blizzard achievements: Loot 10.000 gold in draenor
    (hihi that will keep stupid players around for another 3 months)

ppl need to wake up and see the difference between good content and just a cheap way to increase the game.

Deleted
    They put a lot of effort into leveling and how the leveling progression worked in my opinion. I've never enjoyed leveling that much ever. I'm not doing endgame atm on my main because yeah, there isn't much to do that I'm interested
    They put a lot of effort into leveling in Wotlk, Cata, MoP. What's your point?

The corner cutting is visible in every aspect of WoD and the funny thing is that they thought they would get away with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    haha yeah :P

Here is blizzard achievements: Loot 10.000 gold in draenor
    (hihi that will keep stupid players around for another 3 months)

ppl need to wake up and see the difference between good content and just a cheap way to increase the game.
    WoD reminds me more of a soulless Koreangrinder F2P game than a WoW expansion.

I wish there was nothing to do outside of raids

Deleted
    The very fact that even on this forum the tune is changing towards discontent with WoD means Blizzard is in a lot of trouble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peg Ee View Post
    Who's going to invite me to even a normal pug?

(No one that's who.)

But after another month of World of Garrisoncraft I'll probably outgear enough of Normal that I can get in.
    Then form your own pug with your own rules. Why won´t you be invited though if i may ask? Is it lacking gear? Skill? Time? Achievements? Because those things existed in MoP too yet you claim you had none of those issues then

- - - Updated - - -

Then keep on ignoring the things that are there and you could do but don´t want to and keep on being snarky and whiny on forums and make yourself look like a spoiled little brat

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    The very fact that even on this forum the tune is changing towards discontent with WoD means Blizzard is in a lot of trouble.
    The playerbase seems a lot resilient though. Like most people stayed around for 14 months of nothingness, no wonder blizzard can pull out shit and I don't think they are worried that much (Even if they lose more subs cash mounts and new PLEX thingy will give them more revenues than ever).
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Then keep on ignoring the things that are there and you could do but don´t want to and keep on being snarky and whiny on forums and make yourself look like a spoiled little brat
    Blah blah, most people ignore these things. Because they do not replace real and good content. That is why Blizzard is losing subs left right and center.

Keep ignoring the people with legitimate criticism, Blizzard wont for long.

... and just what do you think people were doing during the 14 months of SoO?? the only thing they could, farm achievements... also;
    hunt rares? one time only, plenty of them finished during leveling
    followers? like they are hard to collect, the only one really grindy is pagle, the rest are super easy to get
    brawlers? too bad its the SAME BOSSES only in different order... and people wont be interested much in doing it again if the rewards suck and you have to wait good 15 minutes ebtween bosses...
    transmog? you get enough scraps from warmill orders...