Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your GM says you are only a tank healer, well I think its time for a new guild friend.

Deleted
    The healing theme didn't actually change much at all in my opinion.

The only thing that changed was that we lost instant casts, so we can't move as much.

Output wise, same as every expansion start.

EF ticks even regen the shield.

But yeah, we're all around healers like everyone else and personally, I don't think the LoD and HoR being useless spells is true either. The're fine given circumstances and are generally in the same boat as last expansion.

As pointed by others, beacon the tanks and heal others, done.

Or you could swap em around with the glyph like I do.

My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    So then what do I do just stick my 2 beacons on the tanks and focus heal them all fight and be bored out of my mind because I have tried explaining several times and I have to keep saying this isn't WotLK anymore and I am still being told to heal the tanks all the time.
    What.. you will do more healing overall if you DON'T heal the targets with beacons anyway. Doing more healing via the same mana is being efficient and as long as tanks don't require spamming it's just best to be efficient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it is all good now anyway he said to me that same day infact "just play how you want to play". Soooooo I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing as it seems to work and I don't think I am doing anything wrong so far and if I run into any healing issues I'll post on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertaurus View Post
    WTF is "Tank healing" ?!

You have in raid 3-6 healers, healing everyone in raid including tanks.
    Do you really still have this 1 healer which does nothing else but spam tank?
    Druid throw hot, priest keep shield up, paladin keep beacons .. why would someone specific be called Tank Healer ?

Unless there is specific tactic that one tanks goes far, far away from everyone else but still needs healing,
    there is no such a thing like Tank Healer 0.o
    setting healer priorities helps with overlap and over healing. As well tends to curb meter wars between healers in my experience.

Pally's are strong tank healers but when need be are good at raid healing. the best way that they raid heal is the beacon a tank and them self then case holy rad off them self or the beacon tank when the group needs a heal.