Blackrock Foundry layout.

I didn't get to do as much testing as I would have liked and I cant seem to find the exact layout of the bosses anywhere online. Can someone who did more testing explain the layout of the bosses to me? Are there optional bosses?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no optional bosses in the sense of like Ulduar or Highmaul, where you can skip bosses to reach the end. It's basicly like ICC's uper level if you want to think about it that way. 3 wings then one for Blackhand. You can choose whatever wing you want to tackle in whichever order, then after they're all cleared, you can access Blackhand's elevator.

Not completely sure if Iron Maidens are the '' Sindragosa'' of the instance, but I'm pretty sure they aren't, and they are just part of one of the wings.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2014-12-26 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    I didn't get to do as much testing as I would have liked and I cant seem to find the exact layout of the bosses anywhere online. Can someone who did more testing explain the layout of the bosses to me? Are there optional bosses?
    It's like ICC after Saurfang--there's a starting central room with 3 wings that branch off of it. The 'easiest' wing is the Slagworks (Gruul/Oregorger/Blast Furnace). It's kind of like Putricide's wing in that you can kill Gruul and Oregorger in either order to access the Blast Furnace, unless they end up putting some barrier to Oregorger's room.

The 'intermediate' wing is the Black Forge (Hansgar & Franzok, Flamebender, and Kromog). The 'hardest' wing is the Iron Assembly (Beastlord, Operator Thogar, and Iron Maidens). I believe the bosses for these two wings are in sequence. I think this is also the order in which LFR will unlock based on the in-game raid finder.

After you kill all 9 bosses, you can take the elevator from the starting room to Blackhand's Crucible, just like in ICC.

Also even though I gave an easiest to hardest ranking for the wings, you'll probably jump around a lot within the instance. For example, Blast Furnace will probably be at least harder than Beastlord and Hansgar/Franzok, and possibly even harder than some of the other bosses. On progression, you'll end up backtracking to the starting room so you can go kill easier bosses in the other wings. It also just depends on what the final tuning is like.
    Last edited by Pennoyer; 2014-12-26 at 04:57 PM.

They called it "Naxxramas" style. Multiple wings you can do in any order, with a final boss unlockable by doing all the wings.

10+ Year Old Account

There are 3 wings, each looking like this. You get too pick the order on every boss except Blackhand. Once all the bosses prior too Blackhand are dead, you can access him.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a mixed of Naxx & ICC. You have 3 wings. All Bosses need to be killed to get to Blackhand's room.

Appreciate all the help. Mostly just trying to theorize the order of the bosses being killed once Mythic opens up. :P

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Appreciate all the help. Mostly just trying to theorize the order of the bosses being killed once Mythic opens up. :P
    Probably:

1/2/3- Slagworks full run
    4- Hansgar & Franzok
    5- Beastlord
    6- Flamebender
    7- Operator Thogar
    8- Kromog
    9- Iron Maidens
    10- BlackHand