Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Checks, cash, PayPal, Bitcoin, whatever. I'm easy like Sunday morning.
    Can I pay you in kisses to fix my problem?
    My problem is that I'm obsessed with kissing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Can I pay you in kisses to fix my problem?
    My problem is that I'm obsessed with kissing people.
    The first thing you must realize is that the kiss is an action of intimacy, which means that on a subconscious level, you want to be intimate with everybody. Slut.

The first thing you must realize is that the kiss is an action of intimacy, which means that on a subconscious level, you want to be intimate with everybody. Slut.
    I'm protesting you. Prepare to be barricaded in your home by the ones of protesters.

No, you told me your perception of an image. I told you why the image in no way represents disrespect for anyone. You think a smiling white girl in the middle of protesting black people has to be a disrespectful bitch. You're judging her without knowing anything at all about what happened immediately before this picture.
    Ok, that's not a crowd of black people, but thanks for letting me know where your head is at. Yes, I am judging her for getting caught in that shitty pose, and I really don't care if she read the funniest text off her iphone a second before it was taken, she looks like a douchebag. Maybe it wasn't an accident and they caught her in it, and I'm willing to leave room for that possibility. But you don't seem to be willing to leave any room at all. Your bias is much stronk.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Ok, that's not a crowd of black people, but thanks for letting me know where your head is at. Yes, I am judging her for getting caught in that shitty pose, and I really don't care if she read the funniest text off her iphone a second before it was taken, she looks like a douchebag. Maybe it wasn't an accident and they caught her in it, and I'm willing to leave room for that possibility. But you don't seem to be willing to leave any room at all. Your bias is much stronk.
    Of the two of ya, only your standpoint is that she's automatically an asshole. So, y'know, people with glass biases shouldn't throw stones.

You sound like a lovely person to be around. "Hey dudes, look that person is smiling, what a bitch! Doesn't she know that I just failed my freshman college courses? Disrespectful bitches". She was smiling, she doesn't need to stop enjoying life for a protest that she isn't in.

Of the two of ya, only your standpoint is that she's automatically an asshole. So, y'know, people with glass biases shouldn't throw stones.
    His standpoint is the protesters are automatically assholes.

And no, if you do the reading thing, you should be able to decipher that I said she only looks like an asshole, but that I'm willing to leave room for the possibility that it was just a bad picture or bad timing, or did not accurately capture her attitude. But yes, if that picture did accurately depict her attitude in the situation, I judge her to be a douche. Willing to go out on a limb for that one.

And no, if you do the reading thing, you should be able to decipher that I said she only looks like an asshole, but that I'm willing to leave room for the possibility that it was just a bad picture or bad timing, or did not accurately capture her attitude. But yes, if that picture did accurately depict her attitude in the situation, I judge her to be a douche. Willing to go out on a limb for that one.
    Wait, what? I said the protesters are assholes? Did I blackout a little while ago and type something without knowing it?

Wait, what? I said the protesters are assholes? Did I blackout a little while ago and type something without knowing it?
    Sorry, I said it before you did. This is where you backpeddle and pretend otherwise, that's cute.

But, given your attitude towards protesting in general, I think it's still a safe assumption to make.

No, his standpoint is that you're an asshole for the presumption that she's an asshole. I've seen pictures where Mickey Rooney looked tall; a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes they're in the wrong order.

Sorry, I said it before you did. This is where you backpeddle and pretend otherwise, that's cute.

But, given your attitude towards protesting in general, I think it's still a safe assumption to make.
    Daerio thinks all dogs should be shot in the face with a bazooka. I said it before you did. Guess that makes it true in your world.

No, his standpoint is that you're an asshole for the presumption that she's an asshole.
    You mean like last post, where I explained I didn't assume she was an asshole?

I enjoyed this. Really.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really doesn't lol. Smiling doesn't make her a bitch. You just judge her that way because you want to see anyone not directly supporting this protest as bad.

But yes, she does stand out. Because she's in the foreground and that is how pictures work.
    Stand out she may but look like a bitch? Lol no.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You mean like last post, where I explained I didn't assume she was an asshole?

I enjoyed this. Really.
    Your initial reaction was that she was an asshole, actually.

First thing I thought was, "Man, that picture really makes her look like a snobby bitch." Maybe he was thinking the same thing, as she walks over the crowd of protesters with her smile, phone in one hand and shopping bag and purse in the other.

But I did enjoy your version.
    Boom! Primary source! What up.

If it only inconveniences others, I very much support it.
    If it inconveniences me, I get pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Appeal is not the same as overturning.... It's the attempt to get a different verdict, usually done so at a higher court. But there's no higher court anymore than SCOTUS.

SCOTUS handles a case brought forth to them with looking at the code of law, and the corresponding amendment. Weighs whether the law is properly interpreted, or requires more alteration. If SCOTUS verdict is out, then that verdict is final. SCOTUS also doesn't make the law, no one's ever said that. SCOTUS interprets the law's validity. If it finds it as flawed, then the lawmakers have to make changes to make the law fit.

In case of SCOTUS casting outright ridiculous verdict, the basis for that verdict would require change. And that, at times, leads to amending amendments. That did happen before, and will happen again in the future. The constitution is a work in progress, and it's creators understood it as exactly that as well.

The end result appeal and overturn are to essentially achieve the same aims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    If you're not doing it for your fellow man and woman. Then you are not an Activist. At best you're a noisy crowd that is disturbing the peace for nothing, at Worse, You're a a gang trying to bully the general population.
    I will agree with this up to a point, and I would also agree Hockey Riots are hardly activism, or whatever, but humanity right, aren't about being convenient, its protest are a form of the people of addressing their society.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a protest can stand up to a booty.

OK, LOOK HE IS ONLY HUMAN, LOL! OK THAT PHOTOS IS FUNNY!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    If it only inconveniences others, I very much support it.
    If it inconveniences me, I get pissed.
    Sure your truth is inconvenient, and uncomfortable, please stop haha