Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    How is it bugged on Ko'ragh?
    I haven't seen anyone figure it out. It just does a hell of a lot of damage, some sort of interaction with his magic absorb shield.

It seems there is no bug with it on Ko'ragh, its just very well design for this fight.
    Tried the fight tonight with it and here is the log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=9

If you look at the breakdown plague did most of its damage to the adds not the boss.
    So basicly adds spawn and get 15 stack plague on them immediatly and automaticly.
    I checked a few of the top mythic kill logs and seems its the same (most damage to adds).
    So unless there is some bug with adds taking extra damage from necrotic plague its just a perfect fit for this encounter and nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Villetia View Post
    It seems there is no bug with it on Ko'ragh, its just very well design for this fight.
    Tried the fight tonight with it and here is the log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=9

If you look at the breakdown plague did most of its damage to the adds not the boss.
    So basicly adds spawn and get 15 stack plague on them immediatly and automaticly.
    I checked a few of the top mythic kill logs and seems its the same (most damage to adds).
    So unless there is some bug with adds taking extra damage from necrotic plague its just a perfect fit for this encounter and nothing more.
    Yeeah might not be that good though. You could be getting aggro on adds and by doing that making threat issues for the tank trying to take care of the adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Villetia View Post

It's no bug, just a lot of passive add damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Yeeah might not be that good though. You could be getting aggro on adds and by doing that making threat issues for the tank trying to take care of the adds.
    I've never had issue with tanking adds even when people instantly turn to nuke them instead of sticking on ko'ragh like they're supposed to.

Pop Defile (Or DnD if I also took NP), couple BBs and you're good.

Deleted
    NC is viable on ko'ragh thats about it. defile is better for everything els, though you could argue sindragosas breath is viable on tectus if you can keep it up for long enough.