Garrisons and not being able to have them all? Raiding/AH Goblin

So, if I'm reading everything right (took a huge break from WoW trying to wrap my head around WoD changes) it looks like if I was a raider and AH Goblin I'd have to essentially have two accounts? One with "raiding" garrisons and one with "profession" garrisons?

I'm basically trying to think how I'd want to layout my accounts, it looks like I'd need two, one for the profession toons and one for the raiding toons?

Short question, but don't want to include all the additional "what-if" questions until I know the answer to that.
    Last edited by alturic; 2014-12-22 at 04:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest looking through this. It should answer most of your questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I'd suggest looking through this. It should answer most of your questions.
    Heh, I'm actually there now, it's just like information overload lol.

There's not really anything u need for a "raiding garrison". Salvage yard or war mill help a lot for getting your followers geared up to get some missions to get you gear. Other than that, you can pretty much get whatever you want. I made garrisons on a few of my alts for different profession buildings, but it wasn't necessary. You get 3 small building slots and a profession building takes 1 small slot. You'll probably want to get 2 profession buildings in the small slots to line up with your current professions on any character you get a garrison on.

I'm not sure i explained that right, but no, you don't need 2 separate garrisons for raiding and professions

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    There's not really anything u need for a "raiding garrison". Salvage yard or war mill help a lot for getting your followers geared up to get some missions to get you gear. Other than that, you can pretty much get whatever you want. I made garrisons on a few of my alts for different profession buildings, but it wasn't necessary. You get 3 small building slots and a profession building takes 1 small slot. You'll probably want to get 2 profession buildings in the small slots to line up with your current professions on any character you get a garrison on.

I'm not sure i explained that right, but no, you don't need 2 separate garrisons for raiding and professions
    Oh wait... each toon gets a separate garrison plot?

Derp, from the looks of it they do. So unless I'm really missing something I'll sadly have to level up all profession toons (I hated that with MOP) and then I can just get specific ones for each of those vs the raid toons.
    Last edited by alturic; 2014-12-22 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Oh wait... each toon gets a seperate garrison plot?
    Yes. No need to have multiple accounts. Just build different buildings for professions on an alt.